Thread: Frosty Speaks

User Info Menu

Default Frosty Speaks

I know it's stupid, but listen to her after I ask her if she ran out of beer.

User Info Menu

Default Re: Frosty Speaks

Rick - Did you run out of beer?

Frosty - Woof! Woof! Yip! Yip! Ruff! Ruff!

Translation: No you stupid human, I need to go outside to poop and pee! Pay attention to me!!! NOW!!

Stolen from EddieV:
    Boom, ching, boom boom ching, fuggadugga fuggadugga fuggadugga crash. Rinse, Repeat ad-nauseum.

Quote Originally Posted by drummer View Post
    Come on Mark. You steal copy. Just look at your signature.
    Quote Originally Posted by Texdrumr View Post
    Nothing says 'tough' like a drummer with ducklings on his drums. Ha!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Markadiddle View Post
    Rick - Did you run out of beer?

Frosty - Woof! Woof! Yip! Yip! Ruff! Ruff!

Translation: No you stupid human, I need to go outside to poop and pee! Pay attention to me!!! NOW!!

I guess it didn't sound to you like she said "yep" when asked about the beer.

The old dumb joke:

Man walks into a bar with his dog. He asks the bartender that if his dog can name the greatest ballplayer, would the bartender give him a beer.

The bartender says "yes", so the guy tells the dog to name the greatest ballplayer and the dog goes "Ruff Ruff" and the bartender throws the guy out.
    Outside the dog looks at him and says "Maybe I should have said DiMaggio".

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by rickthedrummer View Post
    I guess it didn't sound to you like she said "yep" when asked about the beer.
    Actually, it did sound like "Yep". Just yankin' yer chain as usual.
    Stolen from EddieV:
    Boom, ching, boom boom ching, fuggadugga fuggadugga fuggadugga crash. Rinse, Repeat ad-nauseum.

Quote Originally Posted by drummer View Post
    Come on Mark. You steal copy. Just look at your signature.
    Quote Originally Posted by Texdrumr View Post
    Nothing says 'tough' like a drummer with ducklings on his drums. Ha!

User Info Menu

My favorite was when she did a burn-out exit stage left, then a few seconds later did a fly-by going the other direction, LOL.
    -Brian

"Too many crappy used drum stuff to list"

Play the SONG......not the DRUMS!!!

"I think that feeling is a lot more important than technique. It's all very well doing a triple paradiddle - but who's going to know you've done it? If you play technically you sound like everybody else. It's being original that counts." ~ John Bonham

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by N2Bluz View Post
    My favorite was when she did a burn-out exit stage left, then a few seconds later did a fly-by going the other direction, LOL.

Brian, she runs through the house like that.

1st day down here (she had never been on hardwood floors) I was standing in the room that leads to my sunroom. I hear her hauling butt through the living room, getting traction on the carpet which goes into the room I was in, then down a 30' hallway with a hardwood floor that takes you straight to the bathroom. She had her speed built up, couldn't stop, and slid right into the toilet.

Now she still runs around the same path, but when she's going down the hallway, she puts her butt down to use as a brake.

I would love to get it on video but I never know when she's going to do it. It is funny.

User Info Menu

Our dogs get the "zoomies" on occasion as well. We have all hardwood floors, so it can get rather funny too. Hardwood is easy to clean, but it really sucks for the old dogs. We have 2 that are close to 17yrs old. They've lost most of their muscle control on their back hips and legs. The slick wood makes it almost impossible for them to get up, stand and walk on their own. Right now, we lay old bath towels down to make a pathways around the house.
    -Brian

"I think that feeling is a lot more important than technique. It's all very well doing a triple paradiddle - but who's going to know you've done it? If you play technically you sound like everybody else. It's being original that counts." ~ John Bonham

User Info Menu

Rick, you did it wrong, you should of asked " Did you run out of Scotch" I am sure she drinks the same as her master lol

User Info Menu

I have hardwood flooring throughout the house and know how it is for traction lol. When Jazz wants to scratch she goes to the mat by the door or into her bed were the traction is. I agree that it can damage a dogs hips etc especially when they take off for the door when someone knocks or when we are going out.

User Info Menu

Lol, Thought it was about me as that's my name........
    The Varukers.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Pearl MCX Man View Post
    I have hardwood flooring throughout the house and know how it is for traction lol. When Jazz wants to scratch she goes to the mat by the door or into her bed were the traction is. I agree that it can damage a dogs hips etc especially when they take off for the door when someone knocks or when we are going out.
    Shepherds are genetically prone to weak hips. Both my old dogs are Shepherd mixes and suffer from hip displacement issues. It was not an issue until they hit around 12 or 13yrs. Our oldest really started having hip issues right after he slipped on our newly waxed kitchen floor. He landed with his back legs splayed out in opposite directions. He was never the same since.
    -Brian

User Info Menu

Hardwood floor here as well. Really easy to sweep up the peanut shells.

all the best...

User Info Menu

Oh in case that made no sense. Our dogs are nuts about peanuts in the shell.

all the best...

User Info Menu

Many small town bars here have wood floors. They put bowls of free peanuts out and you just throw the shells on the floor. The oil gets worked into the wood and it oils/polishes the floor.
    -Brian