Thread: Zickos drum set

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

User Info Menu

Default Sold - Zickos drum set

This is your big chance. A complete 7piece Zickos set circa 1973 all in one place. I have babied these drums and never thought I would be selling them but now I have to due to health reasons. 12, 13, 14, 16, 18, 22 with the original 14x5-1/2 snare. This includes a full set of Protection Racket cases except for the snare which has a Tuxedo bag. The only flaws are a crack in the 13" drum which has been professionally repaired by an acrylic company and a wear spot in the bass drum case. All floor tom legs and tom holders are included ( there are only two so you will have to put one tom on a snare stand [ not included ] if you plan on using all three rack toms). This kit can be used in many configurations, 7 pc down to 3 pc. This also includes an adapter kit to convert the 18" floor tom to a bass drum. It's a chance that may not come around for a long time to get all of these drums in one place and I will pay the shipping. Act fast because this deal won't last long. Pictures available upon request. PM me for questions. $2500 shipped.
    Last edited by Zickos; 03-16-2017 at 10:59 PM.