Thread: New video P.O.D. cover

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

User Info Menu

Default New video P.O.D. cover

I have a new one. P.O.D. Alive. I've always liked this song a lot. Let me know what you think of it.
    Last edited by Lefty; 01-13-2017 at 08:27 PM.

User Info Menu

Default Re: New video P.O.D. cover

Well played man, although I found it a little hard to hear the song, came through as mostly drums. The drums were nice though, so I guess I shouldn't be complaining!
    "Guys, if you wanted Superman for this gig, you should have hired Superman. Instead, you got Batman." - Donny Gruendler

"You always think you have more problems than you actually have." - Dave Elitch

Instagram: @bringerofthud
    Twitter:@davetilove

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by dt344 View Post
    Well played man, although I found it a little hard to hear the song, came through as mostly drums. The drums were nice though, so I guess I shouldn't be complaining!
    Thank you. You're right about the audio. After I posted it I came to the same conclusion. I think I was just focusing on the drum sound so much, I forgot to listen to the whole sound. Thanks for watching.

User Info Menu

Great job. This and the other videos you've posted highlight your abilities. Good drummer.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by inthpktplayer View Post
    Great job. This and the other videos you've posted highlight your abilities. Good drummer.
    Wow! Thanks Inth. I've been playing a long time. I just recently joined a country band, so now I'm focusing on that.

User Info Menu

I can't see it. All I have is a black box.

User Info Menu

It's working here. You may have to click on the youtube icon at the bottom right side of the screen.

User Info Menu

There is no you tube icon.