Quote Originally Posted by inthpktplayer View Post
Shoutbox? Meh, could care less if that ever came back. Weather? Too many other sources for that. Drum & music discussions, while far and few in between were somewhat interesting. What really has kept me from coming on here as much as I used to is the color scheme, layout and overall strain on the brain it causes after about 5 minutes of looking at it. Still some good threads on here, though the volume of activity is way down so it's become a bit boring as well. Too bad. Used to be the best drum site on the planet. Just one guy's opinion though. I'm sure it will survive without reacting to much of the input from many that I've seen on here. Carry on.
Thank you for your comments. I keep reading about strain on eyes with some members. The site now matches 80% of what's out there so I'm not sure I quite get it. To me, it's now cleaner and fresh looking. Numerous sites I visit have white backgrounds and gray text. I do realize we get used to a certain look or feel but unfortunately everything changes at some point. I think this is a positive change, especially when they get the background dialed in. I'm not just saying that because I work for them. By the way, I know from personal experience that the contrast of the lighting on your PC or phone is often the cause for eye strain. That and with me, if I'm not wearing my glasses, I will start to get eye strain.

The activity is down some but not as much as you'd think. The visitation is still up but people aren't posting as much. If everyone would be more involved, we would all benefit. I will make an effort to post more often as well.

Thanks for your comments everyone! Always appreciated!