Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Surprise

User Info Menu

Default Re: Surprise

Quote Originally Posted by rickthedrummer View Post
    Not mine Gilles, I have a indoor outhouse.
    Rick I have one of them too lol.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by N2Bluz View Post
    Back in the early '90's, my brother and I were visiting our Dad down in AZ. He lived just southwest of Maricopa on 4 acres in the desert. We were sitting on his deck, drinking Coronas when a 3' rattler crossed his driveway. We cut its head off with a shovel, skinned it and put it in the oven with "Shake-n-bake". (We heard it tasted like chicken, so oven fried made sense to us). That night we ate it and polished off a bottle of Jose'. Pretty much spent the entire next day puking our guts out. Wow....the fun times of youth!
    To be clear, you puked from the Cuervo right, and not the snake ;b

Collectors Black Ice Finishply
    10x8,12x9,15x12,16x14,20x18,24x16
    14X6 Collectors 10 and 6 snare Natural Satin
    14x8 Collectors Black Nickel over Brass

User Info Menu

Came home from band practice last summer on a warm summer night.................as I'm unloading some cymbals I see a snake crawling away from my house down the driveway about three feet from me................I'd usually let him go away but this one was a Copperhead.................a nearby garden hoe did the trick.
    Gretsch USA & Zildjian
    (What Else Would I Ever Need ?)

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SunDog View Post
    To be clear, you puked from the Cuervo right, and not the snake ;b
    I'm guessing so. Not sure if snakes carry any diseases or anything that would cause it. Maybe we undercooked it. In any event, I have no plans on eating snake again.
    -Brian

"Too many crappy used drum stuff to list"

Play the SONG......not the DRUMS!!!

"I think that feeling is a lot more important than technique. It's all very well doing a triple paradiddle - but who's going to know you've done it? If you play technically you sound like everybody else. It's being original that counts." ~ John Bonham