Thread: Amazing Dog

User Info Menu

Default Amazing Dog

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...15&FORM=VRDGAR

Watch the dog. I've seen a lot of dog acts, but nothing like this.

User Info Menu

Default Re: Amazing Dog

Brilliant! My son and I watched it twice and could not figure out how he did it.

User Info Menu

Took me a minute to figure out he was actually a ventriloquist. But how he got the dog to open its mouth each time...hmmmm.

User Info Menu

Very cool!
    Gretsch USA Custom 22x18, 12x9, 13x10, 14x14, 16x16, 14x5.5 Rosewood Zildjian 14" New Beats, Zildjian 20" A Medium Ride, Sabian 18" Paragon Crash, Zildjian 16" Medium Thin Crash Tama Iron Cobra Single Pedal

Pearl Masters Studio Birch (MBX) 22x16, 10x10, 12x10, 13x11, 16x16, 14x6.5 in White Mist. Zildjian A Custom Hats, Sabian 22 AA with Rivets, Stagg 20" Ghengis Ride, Dream Contact Crashes 16" & 17" Pearl P2002B Double Bass Pedal

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Texdrumr View Post
    Took me a minute to figure out he was actually a ventriloquist. But how he got the dog to open its mouth each time...hmmmm.
    Randy, are you telling me that for a minute you thought the dog could talk???

35 years ago I had a dog that was easier to train than my wife.............................................. .................................................. ..............................I kept the dog.

User Info Menu

Now that's just plain funny!
    Kevin Mc

My live kit: Yamaha Manu Katché 6pc. Junior Kit with 16" bass drum - yeah, you read that right... Packed around in Stagg cases, this little kit is a monster.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by rickthedrummer View Post

35 years ago I had a dog that was easier to train than my wife.............................................. .................................................. ..............................I kept the dog.
    I guess the Laphroaig hadn't worn off yet from last night...

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by rickthedrummer View Post

Nothing worse than a wife that isn't potty trained...
    -Brian

"Too many crappy used drum stuff to list"

Play the SONG......not the DRUMS!!!

"I think that feeling is a lot more important than technique. It's all very well doing a triple paradiddle - but who's going to know you've done it? If you play technically you sound like everybody else. It's being original that counts." ~ John Bonham

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by N2Bluz View Post
    Nothing worse than a wife that isn't potty trained...
    Ain't that the truth.

User Info Menu

that was funny!

User Info Menu

Saw this when it first came out, living in England myself. Brilliant act!
    SPLAT-BOOM-SPLAT-BOOM-SPLAT-BOOM-GIGGA-TISH!