I just bought yet another kit, I now own 3. And three kits is too many for the space I have. One of the three really needs to go. I play in a band and we have a dedicated rehearsal space, I also have a studio at home that I keep one kit in. The rehearsal space kit is also my gigging kit. I need help deciding which kit to sell of the three. If I had the room, I'd just keep all three and have a gigging kit too, but there is just no space.

The studio kit is a 2000 DW Collectors Natural Satin Oil, 8", 10", 12" 14", 16" 18x22"k, 5.5x14"s and 5x12"s Mint NOS condition (It never travels and is expertly maintained brand new DW heads and all ATA Hardshell cases.
The rehearsal/ gigging kit is a 2015 DW Performance series Pewter Sparkle 8", 10", 12" 14", 16x20"k, 6x14"s and 7x13"s all small drums in Gator Tour drum bags, kick in a SKB roto-X.
The new kit is a 2009 DW Collectors Blue Sparkle with satin chrome hardware 10", 12", 14" 16x23"k, 5.5x14" Edge snare (natural Lacquer) All drums in SKB roto-X cases. I would not sell the Edge with this one.

Here's the situation. The studio kit is the oldest, but it was my "I'll be buried with this kit" kit. It is also big, with lots of expensive cases and would be priced high enough that it might scare off buyers.
The Performance series kit is the newest, and I love the HVX shells, and the punch of the 20" kick, but it is probably the easiest to find a buyer for.
The new kit just kind of "goes" with my band (honestly that's why I got it) and I really like the deep thud of the 23" kick. Is it a good plan to just clean it up, do a full head swap and flip it? Dunno.

So there you have it. If you were in my shoes, which one would you sell?