For a while now I've been jamming with this older guy who's a pretty good drummer and He's has taught me quite a few new grooves and made me hip to a lot of things drums related. But what he did really angered me. I go over to his trailer park to jam with this other old man and he starts recording me on his smart phone making videos when I wasn't aware. While it's really no big deal. I mean from the day I first meet him he always made these recordings of me jamming riffs and stuff mostly just audio recordings. But it just really irked me because he did this behind my back and then later showed me footage thinking that I would be ok with it. But I jump his butt over invading my privacy that and hitting up my other buddy for pain pills while I was on the subject of crap he does that I just won't tolerate.
Just felt like it was obnoxious and I have no control if he decides to upload it or anything. Needless to say we're no longer friends because I'm not gonna put up with somebody filming me everytime I turn around . I told him if I wanted to make videos then I would! I don't need a biographer but how do you folks feel about that I wonder. I don't think it's against the law but probably should be.