Thread: Too Much time on your hands

User Info Menu

Default Too Much time on your hands

You guys have too much time on your hands. I just checked in to see the new posts and the first seven had nothing to do about drumming and there were a total of nine that way. So I'm going to add one more.
    Drumming is the best psychiatry.

User Info Menu

Default Re: Too Much time on your hands

They're busy drumming up gigs and concentrating on the rhythm of their relationships. It's better to be balanced out than to stick to one thing. Otherwise, there won't be enough $$$ coming in and you'll be pounding out your frustrations when your woman leaves you for another drummer, lol.

User Info Menu

I thought when I opened this I would find a STYX cover being played.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by drummer View Post
    They're busy drumming up gigs and concentrating on the rhythm of their relationships. It's better to be balanced out than to stick to one thing. Otherwise, there won't be enough $$$ coming in and you'll be pounding out your frustrations when your woman leaves you for another drummer, lol.
    I'll give you this, Tom, you have a way with words.

User Info Menu

I also came looking for the Styx cover.
    Cut it large and kick it into place!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by drummer View Post
    Brilliant!
    Quoting gonefishin: Just have some bacon with ya when you go pick her up..........youre an instant chick magnet.

For coupons and specials, join the Drum Bum mailing list.

Buy Gifts for Drummers. And don't miss the free Drum Lessons!

User Info Menu

Sounds like Tom's speaking from experience?
    -Brian

"Too many crappy used drum stuff to list"

Play the SONG......not the DRUMS!!!

"I think that feeling is a lot more important than technique. It's all very well doing a triple paradiddle - but who's going to know you've done it? If you play technically you sound like everybody else. It's being original that counts." ~ John Bonham