Thread: Bass drum claws

User Info Menu

Default Bass drum claws

27 bass drum claws. I don't know what make. 3 have a little rust. I assume by the configuration that these are going to take key type rods rather than T rods. $50 for the lot plus shipping which won't be much.

claws 3.jpg
    Drumming is the best psychiatry.

User Info Menu

Default Re: Bass drum claws

Sold some of these. I still have this many claws left. 13 Ludwig key type claws good condition. 2 Ludwig key type claws slight rust. 3 T handle claws, 2 with rust, one without. Your choice $1.75. All for $25.

More claws.jpg

User Info Menu

I have sold several of these and this is what's left. 15 key rod bass drum claws and 2 t-handle bass drum claws. 2 have a little rust. $1.50 ea. or $20 for the lot plus shipping.

User Info Menu

I'll send you a PM...
    -Brian

"Too many crappy used drum stuff to list"

Play the SONG......not the DRUMS!!!

"I think that feeling is a lot more important than technique. It's all very well doing a triple paradiddle - but who's going to know you've done it? If you play technically you sound like everybody else. It's being original that counts." ~ John Bonham

User Info Menu

PM sent.
    -Brian

"Too many crappy used drum stuff to list"

Play the SONG......not the DRUMS!!!

"I think that feeling is a lot more important than technique. It's all very well doing a triple paradiddle - but who's going to know you've done it? If you play technically you sound like everybody else. It's being original that counts." ~ John Bonham