Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I got the wrong cymbal back

User Info Menu

Default Re: I got the wrong cymbal back

The receipt copy that I sent in has 2 cymbals on it. The first is a 16" AAX recording crash, the second is the 18" AAXplosion. I'm wondering if he they mixed them up.
    Quote Originally Posted by rickthedrummer View Post
    There is intelligent life out there. The problem is that there isn't any here.

-Mike

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by FlyByNight View Post
    The receipt copy that I sent in has 2 cymbals on it. The first is a 16" AAX recording crash, the second is the 18" AAXplosion. I'm wondering if he they mixed them up.
    You sent in two cymbals, and Sabian acknowledged receiving both but they are now saying the AAXplosion crash was a 16" instead of the 18"?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by late8 View Post
    You sent in two cymbals, and Sabian acknowledged receiving both but they are now saying the AAXplosion crash was a 16" instead of the 18"?
    No I sent the 18" only. Because it was the scratched one , but the long and mcquade receipt was from the day when I bought both crashes so both are on the receipt. But they're trying to say the one I sent in was a 16"

-Mike

User Info Menu

No I sent the 18" only. Because it was the scratched one , but the long and mcquade receipt was from the day when I bought both crashes so both are on the receipt. But they're trying to say the one I sent in was a 16"
    Mike, I hope you can get this situation resolved quickly and I'm keeping my fingers crossed that Sabian will get to the bottom of this. Please keep us posted. As slinky mentioned in his post to this thread, a mix up or missing orders could be a pitfall in this program but keep positive. I know the anguish you're going through right now. I'd be loosing sleep over this if i was in the same situation.

User Info Menu

Wow, not good. Like Rich said, please keep us updated.

User Info Menu

I was told to keep this on the downsy, but I sent Kevin my receipt from long and mcquade last night. This morning he got back to me saying he would send me the 18" AAXplosion and he's letting me keep the 16" for my troubles!!

-Mike

User Info Menu

I was told to keep this on the downsy, but I sent Kevin my receipt from long and mcquade last night. This morning he got back to me saying he would send me the 18" AAXplosion and he's letting me keep the 16" for my troubles!!
    Outstanding....I'm going to send in mine.
    Signature here

User Info Menu

Good news Mike. Its good to hear Sabian realised it was their mistake and sorted it for you. You must have had a frustrating couple of days but, a free 16" AAX! - whoo hoo - great cymbal.

User Info Menu

Mike, that made my day! Thanks for passing this on to us. Sabian's "stock value" just went up a few points in my "portfolio".

User Info Menu

My troubles are over. The 18" came today. Oh yes.

IMG_2221.jpg
    Last edited by FlyByNight; 04-13-2017 at 03:55 PM.

-Mike

User Info Menu

Awesome.....
    Signature here

User Info Menu

nice, they look good
    RDM/Damage Poets
    UFiP TAMAHA Zildjian
    REGAL TiP
    AQUARIAN

User Info Menu

those are so sexy!!!

User Info Menu

Bumping this up...I just needed read a good ending. Congrats Mike!

User Info Menu

Happy to see you were taken care of after the screw up.
    Mapex Saturn flat black maple burl. 2 up 2 down. Mapex black panther black widow snare,Ludwig Acrolite,Ludwig Supraphonic,Tama SLP power maple.

User Info Menu

Sabian rocks! Peace and goodwill.
    Mark Wellman - drummer for Jesus; Mapex MPX snare, Mapex Black Panther Venom snare, Mapex Saturn bass drum and toms / Sabian AAX, SR2/ Evans / LA Backbeat

Church Drummer's Army

User Info Menu

Sabian. Hmm nothing nice to say about them now. 14" Evo hats bought new and the top hat is smaller then the bottom. Their solution,send them in and cut the bottom down to fit.
    I paid almost $500 for the hats and want 14" hats. If I wanted smaller hats I would of bought 13" hats.
    So I will return the favor and switch brands. The hats should never of got past QC let alone sold to me that way and then Sabian refusing to replace with a fresh set that sound right.
    All my cymbals are Sabain,but time to start looking at different brands. I did speak with Kevin and a manager and both refused to make this mistake right the way it should be,and that's a replacement,not chopping up my hats.
    8pc Tama Superstar Classic Maple
    Sabian and Zildjian Cymbals