Thread: Yamaha Maple Custom Absolute Nouveau for sale - 10/12/14/20

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

User Info Menu

Default Yamaha Maple Custom Absolute Nouveau for sale - 10/12/14/20

Asking price - $2000 (plus actual shipping costs)
    Location (for possible pickup) - Northwest Ohio

I would also consider a trade for a comparable quality kit with 10/12/16 toms.

Yamaha Maple Custom Absolute Nouveau (10/12/14/20) Shell Pack in Sea Blue Fade.

This kit is stunningly beautiful and sounds amazing. It's top of the line and made in Japan (not China or Taiwan). I bought it used, but the new street price was around $3800. There is one visible nick in the 10" tom (pictured) and one of the bass drum spurs is missing the rubber tip, but functions normally when the spurs are extended. Other than that, the condition is excellent.

Included is a double tom holder (bass drum mounted) and a single tom arm with multi-clamp. The bass drum has a brand new Remo Powerstroke 3 batter head.

I have successfully played everything with these sizes - traditional jazz, blues, funk, folk, rock, country, ect. It's very versatile.

User Info Menu

Default Re: Yamaha Maple Custom Absolute Nouveau for sale - 10/12/14/20

10" drum nick:

Missing spur tip:

User Info Menu

wow what a gorgeous kit.
    Beautiful coloring

GLWS

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SpazApproved View Post
    wow what a gorgeous kit.
    Beautiful coloring

GLWS
    I agree - this finish is gorgeous. It makes me a little ill to be selling this kit, but I just never use it with my current projects because I really need a 16" floor tom most of the time. I've tried to find anything close to matching for 4 years now with no luck.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Redeye View Post
    I agree - this finish is gorgeous. It makes me a little ill to be selling this kit, but I just never use it with my current projects because I really need a 16" floor tom most of the time. I've tried to find anything close to matching for 4 years now with no luck.
    Spaz probably has one in stock or could find you one. He can find just about anything...
    Signature here

User Info Menu

[QUOTE=Bish;704910]Spaz probably has one in stock or could find you one. He can find just about anything...[/QUOT

If only someone could find one. I've been actively looking for like 10 years now. :(

User Info Menu

[QUOTE=Redeye;705342]
    Quote Originally Posted by Bish View Post
    Spaz probably has one in stock or could find you one. He can find just about anything...[/QUOT

If only someone could find one. I've been actively looking for like 10 years now. :(
    Keep the faith. Something will shake loose.
    Signature here

User Info Menu

It took so long to sell my 13, 16, & 22 I thought I was gonna have to sell them separately, but they finally did sell. Other wise you'd have a 16. You were going to be contacted first if I made that decision. I hope you'll have some luck on here. Seeing yours makes me miss mine a little.