Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dogs

User Info Menu

Default Re: Dogs

My best dog story was one groupie I used to go out with had large St Bernard that used sleep in her bedroom at night.
    One night I kept on smelling this God awful stench and thought it was a broken sewer pipe.

Turns out it was the dog and it had a real digestive track problem.
    I woke her up and said please,could you move the dog into another room.

After that I didn't sleep over much.
    Good looking babe from the UK that looked like Kelly LeBrock, but man, any smell that can wake you from a deep sleep is just not worth the hassle.
    Last edited by pgm554; 05-13-2017 at 12:27 PM.
    FibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibes FibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibes FibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibes FibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibes FibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibes FibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibes FibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibes

User Info Menu

I am so very, very sorry for your loss. Condolences to you and your wife. I am very much in fear of the day when I may have to make that kind of decision for my two Corgis. I think we love our dogs so much because they are so innocent, and they love us unconditionally. But they depend on us for everything, including making the final decision for them. I'm sorry you are going through what you are. It's the terrible downside of loving them so much, and making them a part of our families.
    Now, just a tiny bit less than an absolute drum newbie
    DW Collectors Cherry kit, Ludwig Black Beauty Snare, DW SuperSolid Oak/Cherry Snare, DW Sabian Vault Edge Snare

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by cabasner View Post
    My two Corgis are really good. The only time they have ever messed in the house has been because we (very, very, very) infrequently have left them alone too long. One of them did, however, piddle where I couldn't see it, and I slipped on the wet and broke my leg back in November. Not their fault, of course. I've learned that you gotta be careful walking on a tile floor!
    Corgis are the best! I have one called Friday now. She once ate a box of crayons and pooped a rainbow.

P.S. If your dogs eat their own poop, put meat tenderizer in their food. Mine used to and my vet friend suggested this to me. Worked great!
    I don't put a face on God. So he would probably look like Jimi Hendrix.
    - Chad Smith
    Everyone's screwed up in their own special way.
    Joey Ramone

User Info Menu

these 2 live with me. the lab is the sweetest dog ever and the mix is full of energy and a great watch dog. she will let you know when somethings not right with an intimidating bark. she's also the one I found abandoned behind a building. someone dumped what looked like their whole house. she maybe weighed 10lbs when I picked her up.

IMG_4477.jpg
    RDM/Damage Poets
    UFiP TAMAHA Zildjian
    REGAL TiP
    AQUARIAN

User Info Menu

This is what you'll face if you enter our house without permission. Be afraid...

image.jpg

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Texdrumr View Post
    This is what you'll face if you enter our house without permission. Be afraid...

image.jpg

Randy, your wife makes you wear that red collar? Probably to keep the leash on after seeing you next to Jessica Alba.

User Info Menu

image.jpg
    RDM/Damage Poets
    UFiP TAMAHA Zildjian
    REGAL TiP
    AQUARIAN

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by rickthedrummer View Post
    Randy, your wife makes you wear that red collar? Probably to keep the leash on after seeing you next to Jessica Alba.
    Ha, fair enough...

User Info Menu

image.jpg
    That's exactly what my dogs were like when someone stole the bicycles off our front patio, or stole the front wheels off my car in the driveway. However....THIS is what they're like when I come home from a gig at 3:30AM and the wife is sleeping;
    IMG_0932.JPG
    -Brian

"Too many crappy used drum stuff to list"

Play the SONG......not the DRUMS!!!

"I think that feeling is a lot more important than technique. It's all very well doing a triple paradiddle - but who's going to know you've done it? If you play technically you sound like everybody else. It's being original that counts." ~ John Bonham

colin_f Guest

I love dogs! Have 3 now - a bulldog, beagle, and border collie. Despite the fact that the breeds are completely different, the dogs are very friendly.
    I'm thinking about taking another one but I'm afraid that I will have no place in the house

User Info Menu

One of my most favorite guitar solos ever starting @ around 5:30.