Thread: New Wheels

User Info Menu

Default New Wheels

Waiting for some parts to come in and we start all over again.

User Info Menu

Default Re: New Wheels

ATTA Boy Rick!
    I'm super impressed with the new Mustangs out right now and I was never a huge Ford guy.
    But Ford in general really impressed me with the Focus RS... AWD Turbo... that's a hot hatch.

User Info Menu

Very nice!! Congrats!

Have you picked out a wrap for it yet?
    Signature here

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SpazApproved View Post
    ATTA Boy Rick!
    I'm super impressed with the new Mustangs out right now and I was never a huge Ford guy.
    But Ford in general really impressed me with the Focus RS... AWD Turbo... that's a hot hatch.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bish View Post
    Very nice!! Congrats!

Have you picked out a wrap for it yet?
    Having owned 10 Mustangs, starting with a '65, I can say that, without a doubt, the S550's are the best Mustangs ever built.

I had my Eco-Boost up to a little over 110 (not really on purpose) and it handled like it was doing 60. Best interior ever in a Mustang, and with all the bells and whistles, a fun car to drive.

Bish, being that I had so many compliments down here on my white Mustang, I'm doing the same (and maybe more) to this 1. The scoops and louvers are already on the way.

It isn't the fastest car on the road, but, it seems that the 0-60 runs are between 4.8 and 5.2, and 1/4 mile times are right around 11.8 to 12.4 at 110 to 114. These thing always come down to the driver. I called Roush Racing about a tune that will bring the HP from 435 to about 480 and add about 40-50ftlb's of torque. No rush for that as the car is plenty quick as it sits.

User Info Menu

Frosty likes it too Rick going by her smiling face, she is enjoying the sound system too.. Beautiful car man enjoy it.

User Info Menu

Thanks Gilles.

Frosty loves to go for a ride. The problem is that she already has the voice command set to understand "woof" and she changes channels to C&W. Nothing worse than a smarta$$ dog.

User Info Menu

Lol she is a smart dog.

User Info Menu

Nice ride Rick!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by drummer View Post
    Nice ride Rick!
    Thanks Tom! Now the fun starts deciding what I'm going to do to it. The scoops and rear window louvers will be here Monday, so that's where we start.