1st) I know that all of the people on DC have been waiting for me to do a cover. Well, maybe not all, but quite a few. Well maybe not quite a few, but a few. Actually, 1 1/2 people have been waiting. The 1 1/2 is a guy and his dog.

2) I wish I could say I was happy with it, but I'm not. I blew timing a couple of times when I couldn't hear the song.

3) When I listen through my headphones, I couldn't hear the drums good, but when I listened through my speakers, I could hear them just fine.

4) Tonight I'm going to try something different. Being I have 2 mixers, I'm going to run the song through 1 mixer and the drums through the other, then into the Zoom Q-8, which is how I did this cover. That should give me total control over the volume of the drums with the song.

5) The reason I'm laughing is because I almost went to a left hand lead. As far as the drums went, I had 4-5 different ways that I would play "Go Your Own Way" depending on where we were playing.

6) Criticize to your hearts content. Just remember that I've had a triple by-pass so go easy. On the other hand, I have a 2017 Mustang GT, so blast away.