Thread: For You Rick

User Info Menu

Default For You Rick

Since Rick "loves" the Beatles so much.........this is for you my man. First song of the night, so wasn't really in the "groove" yet.....or had had enough beers so there are a few tempo issues and the singer girl confused the third verse with the guitar solo.......but, anyway........it's Beatles tune for rickthedrummer's enjoyment.

User Info Menu

Default Re: For You Rick

Being as the video takes up the whole screen, I couldn't read the caption, so I thought I would take a guess at the song.

At 1st, I thought it was "Don't Fear the Reaper" by BOC, but when I listened to it again I realized it was "Walk Like a Egyptian" by the Bangles. It didn't sound quite like the record, but it was close enough.

The band is good!!! I would make some changes on my set list. Just a thought.

User Info Menu

LOL too Funny Rick, Great Job ithpk.. I only felt a small timing issue in the beginning but other than that you guys played it very well and handled the lead singer mistake flawlessly. Spot on with the fills as well. Thanks for posting this.
    Ludwig Classic Maple 22x16,10x8,12x9,16x16
    7" Moon Gel Practice Pad
    Sabian HHX Legacy

Decide whether this is love for the craft or simply an ego thing

http://www.redskymary.com/ NOT MY BAND, JUST A GREAT LOCAL BAND WHO SHOULD BE SOOO MUCH BIGGER IMO

User Info Menu

I enjoyed it too! Thanks for sharing.
    Take care and seeya!

Jim

User Info Menu

Good job!!

Drum finish looks awesome!
    Signature here

User Info Menu