Thread: #3rd Party Hosting Ransom

User Info Menu

Default #3rd Party Hosting Ransom

It seems that all of the pictured posts I've shared through Photobucket are wanting a fee for "3rd party hosting"
    A lot of shared entertainment lost now.
    Bummer

User Info Menu

Default Re: #3rd Party Hosting Ransom

Photobucket is taking a ton of heat for their recent policy/pricing decisions. Site is a POS anyway now.

User Info Menu

thanks inthpktplayer

User Info Menu

Yeah, I gave up on them before the ransom took over but tried to tolerate their extensive advertising campaign which dragged the site to a grinding halt and became basically unusable when trying to share a photo.

I left them soon after Marko123 did. He turned me on to Flickr.com which works great IMHO.
    Signature here

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Bish View Post
    Yeah, I gave up on them before the ransom took over but tried to tolerate their extensive advertising campaign which dragged the site to a grinding halt and became basically unusable when trying to share a photo.

I left them soon after Marko123 did. He turned me on to Flickr.com which works great IMHO.
    Thanks Bish

User Info Menu

Yup, bail on the bucket and get the Flickr.
    Enough is enough.
    - Tom

Save up to 70% OFF CLEARANCE ITEMS!
    From T-shirts to stickers to drum accessories, get the absolute lowest pricing on clearance merchandise from Drum Bum!.

Click here for Clearance Items

When you shop at Drum Bum or BuyGifts.com, you help with the costs of operating DrumChat.com. Please consider patronizing their fine stores. Whether you need unique music gifts for friends or just want a a little something for yourself, Drum Bum is the place!

For coupons and specials, join the Drum Bum mailing list.
    That will also allow you to be eligible to win a free drum T-shirt. Drum Bum gives away a free T-shirt every month!

Buy Gifts for Drummers. And don't miss the free Drum Lessons!