Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Post something nobody cares about but you.

User Info Menu

Default Re: Post something nobody cares about but you.

Quote Originally Posted by N2Bluz View Post
    This was caught about 10 miles southeast of my house a few weeks ago. Right off the hiking/biking trail that I frequent every weekend. It's a Timber Rattlesnake. 4' long, 3" diameter.
    Attachment 14059
    At least it wasn't that 20'+ python that has been eating people in India.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by FlyByNight View Post
    Congrats!
    Thank you!

User Info Menu

Dog sat my daughters' Chiuhhhahahahaahhaa last night. My recently acquired long haired Chiiahahahahahaa does not like sharing my petting skills. Hoooboy it was a long night.
    Signature here

User Info Menu

My garage/man cave construction isn't moving too fast.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by rickthedrummer View Post
    Everybody over the age of 10 flashing gang signs including some kid in a car showing me the gang sign for the Crips (or Bloods). It seemed kind of stupid considering he was white, and about a hour after that, I'm pulling out of a parking place when some kid about 12-13 years old almost runs into the side of my car. I told him he better be more careful, so he kicks my tire and starts cursing at me. I get out of my car and he says, "you better learn to give props, old man". I considered making a stain on the pavement with him, but I really don't need the jail time.

When did everyone under the age of 30 become part of a gang, and why does everybody think that everybody owes them "props" once they turn 12?
    Don't know or care. Is "props" American teen slang for a kick in the plums?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by rickthedrummer View Post
    Everybody over the age of 10 flashing gang signs including some kid in a car showing me the gang sign for the Crips (or Bloods). It seemed kind of stupid considering he was white, and about a hour after that, I'm pulling out of a parking place when some kid about 12-13 years old almost runs into the side of my car. I told him he better be more careful, so he kicks my tire and starts cursing at me. I get out of my car and he says, "you better learn to give props, old man". I considered making a stain on the pavement with him, but I really don't need the jail time.

When did everyone under the age of 30 become part of a gang, and why does everybody think that everybody owes them "props" once they turn 12?
    These days Rick it is not safe to start arguing with teenagers especially if they are members of gangs. Most of the kids have no respect for the elder or for anybody else but themselves. So I would think twice before confronting a ignorant kid cause you never know what they will pull on you no matter how tough we may think we are or where in our younger years. Be safe ignore them.

User Info Menu

I refuelled my car this afternoon, the trip computer told me I'd covered 350 miles at an average of 14 mph...

User Info Menu

My father in-law left his wallet at the grocery store. Hightailed it back wallet gone, credit and debit cards, drivers license, and about $120 gone.

User Info Menu

A co- worker brought his grandson up to work for a few hours. As I go to use the restroom, I turn to shut the door behind me...the doorknob is wet. I look in the sink...it's BONE DRY. And the toilet had not been flushed. So yeah, I got a handful of some kids urine. Fantastic. I think that may be the only time I've washed my hands before actually utilizing the facilities. Yaay
    DW - PEARL - PDP - ZILDJIAN - EVANS - VIC FIRTH

Click for Gear Pics!

DW Collector's Series - Blue Glass - 10, 12, 14, 16, 23
    Pearl Session Custom - Green Burst - 8, 10, 12, 14, 16, 22
    PDP CX Maple - Red Glass - 12, 14, 16, 24

Quote Originally Posted by LudwigLifer View Post
    If we had centerfolds for drums,that kit would be in one of them!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by crispycritters View Post
    I refuelled my car this afternoon, the trip computer told me I'd covered 350 miles at an average of 14 mph...
    WOW so it took you 25 hrs to drive 350 Miles? I would take a route with a higher speed limit next time. : )
    Ludwig Classic Maple 22x16,10x8,12x9,16x16
    7" Moon Gel Practice Pad
    Sabian HHX Legacy

Decide whether this is love for the craft or simply an ego thing

http://www.redskymary.com/ NOT MY BAND, JUST A GREAT LOCAL BAND WHO SHOULD BE SOOO MUCH BIGGER IMO

User Info Menu

I have my first bass guitar gig this morning. Six songs at church.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MDK View Post
    WOW so it took you 25 hrs to drive 350 Miles? I would take a route with a higher speed limit next time. : )
    I know what you mean - I haven't driven outside the city limits in the last six weeks which explains the slow average speed but it came as a shock to realise I'd only averaged 14 mph - specially considering I avoid driving in rush hour traffic.

User Info Menu

Its cold here

User Info Menu

I played football with my sons and the neighborhood kids last night and now my right knee feels like I shredded something inside of it. Man I hate getting old, but it beats the alternative!
    Gretsch USA Custom 22x18, 12x9, 13x10, 14x14, 16x16, 14x5.5 Rosewood Zildjian 14" New Beats, Zildjian 20" A Medium Ride, Sabian 18" Paragon Crash, Zildjian 16" Medium Thin Crash Tama Iron Cobra Single Pedal

Pearl Masters Studio Birch (MBX) 22x16, 10x10, 12x10, 13x11, 16x16, 14x6.5 in White Mist. Zildjian A Custom Hats, Sabian 22 AA with Rivets, Stagg 20" Ghengis Ride, Dream Contact Crashes 16" & 17" Pearl P2002B Double Bass Pedal

User Info Menu

I havent had any bacon yet today.
    slot # 1

In support of l e i g h ' s campaign..............DC Record for Most Users Online
    BE COUNTED!
    http://www.drumchat.com/showthread.php/dc-record-most-users-12079p2.html

CHARTER MEMBER OF PHROGGE'S AQUARIAN ARMY

The Zildjian League
    Zildjian Vintage A Team

RIP Frank.............thanks for being part of my journey

User Info Menu

I'm going to my deer lease this weekend for some gun powder and scotch therapy. Not at the same time btw...

User Info Menu

Bacon tonight!!!
    Signature here

User Info Menu

Water leak on my block about 2 doors down. Water company sent out a truck, they looked at it sprayed the curb with paint and left. Water still leaking. I thought there was a drought?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Texdrumr View Post
    I'm going to my deer lease this weekend for some gun powder and scotch therapy. Not at the same time btw...
    I hear that there are some deer in that area with M-4 "KATES" and some vodka. Seems that they want to mount a hunter on their wall.

User Info Menu

I'm in Buffalo

User Info Menu

I've had 3 people lie to me in the last 2 days. A hell of a lot of liars out there!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by drummer View Post
    I've had 3 people lie to me in the last 2 days. A hell of a lot of liars out there!
    It's the #3 sport in the USA. Right behind:

1) Being a idiot

2) Being a even bigger idiot

3) Trying to lie their way out of it

We are all born ignorant. Some (a lot) of people spend their entire lives proving it.

User Info Menu

I'm heading north Sunday for a whole month. My eyes need a rest. I need to look at some girls in ski jackets! LOL

all the best...

User Info Menu

I'm eating lunch right now.

User Info Menu

I just posted this.
    Signature here