Thread: GT Mufflers

User Info Menu

Default GT Mufflers

The Vari-Tune mufflers are about 1/2 to 3/4 open. At the end I was trying to get a vid of the system but I couldn't get low enough. Knees, back, I'm waiting to see what actually falls off.

All the leaves are there because 1 of my neighbors cut a tree down. As you can tell, there are a lot of trees where I live. I have 18 on my property alone.
    Last edited by rickthedrummer; 07-30-2017 at 11:18 AM. Reason: =======

User Info Menu

Default Re: GT Mufflers

Very nice, is that a new one I thought you had a white Mustang.

Jim
    Premier XPK Drums
    10, 12, 13, 14, 16 Suspended toms
    22 bass drum
    5 x 14 snare
    Premier Hardware
    Offset Double Pedal
    Sabian, Meniel cymbals
    Tama Metalworks 6.5 x 14" Black Nickel snare
    Ahead Drum Cases

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by js218 View Post
    Very nice, is that a new one I thought you had a white Mustang.

Jim

I had a White Eco-Boost. This 1 I bought around the beginning of May.

I stopped in the dealership to see a friend that works in the service dept.. On the way out, I saw they had a Shelby GT350. Stopped to take a look (and a drive), but decided against it. For 70K+, I don't want a car that, unless you know what to look for, looks like any other Mustang on the road. I was basically killing time, so I took the GT for a ride and, well, a GT is a GT. I liked the Eco-Boost, it was a very fast car for 140ci, but it can't touch the GT for pure power, especially after a Roush tune.

So in the span of about 4 hours, I went out with a White Mustang and came home with a Black 1.

User Info Menu

She sounds mean Rick. Are you happy with it now. I also noticed Frosty's little head pop up a few times. Spoiled little girl to drive around in style like that lol

User Info Menu

that's awesome Buddy!

User Info Menu

I need to listen on a real computer or with headphones. All I can hear are the Cicadas, LOL.
    -Brian

"Too many crappy used drum stuff to list"

Play the SONG......not the DRUMS!!!

"I think that feeling is a lot more important than technique. It's all very well doing a triple paradiddle - but who's going to know you've done it? If you play technically you sound like everybody else. It's being original that counts." ~ John Bonham

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Pearl MCX Man View Post
    She sounds mean Rick. Are you happy with it now. I also noticed Frosty's little head pop up a few times. Spoiled little girl to drive around in style like that lol
    Quote Originally Posted by SpazApproved View Post
    that's awesome Buddy!
    I'm going to open it more to see just how deep a rumble I can get.