Thread: Hello DC

User Info Menu

Default Hello DC

It's been a minute. I'm alive. Retired from active duty and moved to Las Vegas a few months ago. I know I talked to Bish a bit ago but I had yet to get on here to say hello. It's been quite the transition. Got the family all moved out, started my civ job and getting the new house set up.

The music room/man cave is coming along. As soon as I can slap some new paint up and hang the guitars, clean the green monster, I'll have some pics for you guys. Looking to get back to it out here. Been getting a lot of hits so far but I'm kinda picky and haven't seen anything yet that I want to sink my teeth into.

Anyways, hello DC. I don't know who is still here and active but I do miss chatting with many of you.
    DW - PEARL - PDP - ZILDJIAN - EVANS - VIC FIRTH

Click for Gear Pics!

DW Collector's Series - Blue Glass - 10, 12, 14, 16, 23
    Pearl Session Custom - Green Burst - 8, 10, 12, 14, 16, 22
    PDP CX Maple - Red Glass - 12, 14, 16, 24

Quote Originally Posted by LudwigLifer View Post
    If we had centerfolds for drums,that kit would be in one of them!

User Info Menu

Default Re: Hello DC

Welcome back! Can't wait to see pics of the new man cave.
    Gretsch USA Custom 22x18, 12x9, 13x10, 14x14, 16x16, 14x5.5 Rosewood Zildjian 14" New Beats, Zildjian 20" A Medium Ride, Sabian 18" Paragon Crash, Zildjian 16" Medium Thin Crash Tama Iron Cobra Single Pedal

Pearl Masters Studio Birch (MBX) 22x16, 10x10, 12x10, 13x11, 16x16, 14x6.5 in White Mist. Zildjian A Custom Hats, Sabian 22 AA with Rivets, Stagg 20" Ghengis Ride, Dream Contact Crashes 16" & 17" Pearl P2002B Double Bass Pedal

User Info Menu

Congrats on retirement and the move to Vegas. Nice place to live IMHO. Welcome back!!

User Info Menu

Hey man, welcome back and yes, CONGRATULATIONS. I look forward to retirement. Maybe when I'm 100, lol.

User Info Menu

Retirement is great as long as you can afford it.

Tom, you're 1 of those people that never retire, always something else to do.

RHD03, congrats on your retirement and thank you for your service. I served 4 years to the day, Nov 17th, 1965 to Nov 17th, 1969. They put me in a country that pretty much cured me of any thoughts of staying in the service.
    Last edited by rickthedrummer; 08-06-2017 at 11:13 PM. Reason: ====

User Info Menu

Congrats RHD on your retirement man. Good luck
    Last edited by Pearl MCX Man; 08-07-2017 at 12:16 PM.

User Info Menu

Thank you for your service

User Info Menu

Signature here

User Info Menu

Hey Red, good to see / hear from ya. Congrats on retirement and the new homestead.
    slot # 1

In support of l e i g h ' s campaign..............DC Record for Most Users Online
    BE COUNTED!
    http://www.drumchat.com/showthread.php/dc-record-most-users-12079p2.html

CHARTER MEMBER OF PHROGGE'S AQUARIAN ARMY

The Zildjian League
    Zildjian Vintage A Team

RIP Frank.............thanks for being part of my journey

User Info Menu

Good to see you Red! Congrats on retirement and looking forward to seeing the new digs.