Thread: 4300+ posts for N2Bluz

User Info Menu

Default 4300+ posts for N2Bluz

Hey Brian! Congrats to you for 4,300+ posts. You're a huge contributor and help to this forum and it's always a pleasure reading your posts! Keep 'em coming brother man!

User Info Menu

Default Re: 4300+ posts for N2Bluz

Ditto remarks above -- I also think it is great you got those Centennials -- as you gain the knowledge and feel of those shells, I will enjoy reading about them in your posts.
    Gretsch USA & Zildjian
    (What Else Would I Ever Need ?)

User Info Menu

Congrats Brian and many more.

User Info Menu

Nice! Congrats Brian.

User Info Menu

Congrats Brian. I do have to wonder though, why you came on this forum a couple of months before me yet I have almost twice as many posts as you.

Is it that I post too much or you post too little. We have to have a independent arbiter figure out which 1 it is. It can't be Bish, or Rich, or Tom. They have written War and Peace twice and are into the Odyssey Pt 2.

It will have to be 1 of the ladies as they only post when they actually have something to say.

User Info Menu

Congrats N2Bluz!

User Info Menu

Congrats! I'm about halfway...

User Info Menu

Congrats N2
    slot # 1

In support of l e i g h ' s campaign..............DC Record for Most Users Online
    BE COUNTED!
    http://www.drumchat.com/showthread.php/dc-record-most-users-12079p2.html

CHARTER MEMBER OF PHROGGE'S AQUARIAN ARMY

The Zildjian League
    Zildjian Vintage A Team

RIP Frank.............thanks for being part of my journey

User Info Menu

Thanks guys!
    -Brian

"Too many crappy used drum stuff to list"

Play the SONG......not the DRUMS!!!

"I think that feeling is a lot more important than technique. It's all very well doing a triple paradiddle - but who's going to know you've done it? If you play technically you sound like everybody else. It's being original that counts." ~ John Bonham

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by rickthedrummer View Post
    Congrats Brian. I do have to wonder though, why you came on this forum a couple of months before me yet I have almost twice as many posts as you.

Is it that I post too much or you post too little. We have to have a independent arbiter figure out which 1 it is. It can't be Bish, or Rich, or Tom. They have written War and Peace twice and are into the Odyssey Pt 2.

It will have to be 1 of the ladies as they only post when they actually have something to say.
    Near as I can figure, it's one of 2 possibilities;

1) you're retired and have more free time than me

2) you take part in those "x word story" or "countdown" game threads...which I don't do.

Another possibility is that Frosty logs on at night and posts on your behalf (he is a smart dog after all). If you notice your bank account dwindling and cases of mysterious dog treats start showing up on FedX, you better have a talk with him.
    -Brian

"Too many crappy used drum stuff to list"

Play the SONG......not the DRUMS!!!

"I think that feeling is a lot more important than technique. It's all very well doing a triple paradiddle - but who's going to know you've done it? If you play technically you sound like everybody else. It's being original that counts." ~ John Bonham

User Info Menu

User Info Menu

Glad you're here!

all the best...