Thread: No better feeling

User Info Menu

Default No better feeling

It's always nice to get a pay day after playing a gig, but there is no better feeling than playing for free at an event to raise money for a sick child. It's even better when a set amount is needed for the child, and the money raised surpasses that, and is given to the family.

20170826_132654.jpg

20170826_132652.jpg

20170826_132040.jpg
    Six Piece Mapex Saturn V, Five Piece DW Performance Series, NOS Slingerland Snares, Centent Ardor and Emperor Cymbals

User Info Menu

Default Re: No better feeling

That's awesome! I'm sure the child and their family will remember this forever.
    Quote Originally Posted by rickthedrummer View Post
    There is intelligent life out there. The problem is that there isn't any here.

-Mike

User Info Menu

Hat's off to you....we do a Charity event at our local boozer every October called OCT-FEST and local Bands and Solo acts play for free and we try raise enough money for local Charities it's our 5th year this one, each year it gets bigger and better...well done

User Info Menu

Always good Karma, too!

WTG!!
    Signature here

User Info Menu

^^^ This
    Good move, Whip.
    Gretsch USA & Zildjian
    (What Else Would I Ever Need ?)

User Info Menu

We do one for my wife's school for the kids with disabilities every year. It started with 15 kids and now we do it for 3 classrooms plus parents in the auditorium. It has drawn so much positive feedback this year they want us to play this October and then May.

User Info Menu

That's so generous of you guys!! Way to go!!