Thread: Did Ya Ever?

User Info Menu

Default Did Ya Ever?

003-the-wandering-eye-that-almost-cost-him-a-1947361.jpg

About 25 years ago (give or take a century), I'm walking up the main drag in my hometown (heading north) and I see this girl in hot pants and a halter top walking south. Not being satisfied with the view from the front, I, genius that I am, have to check out the view of the back while I'm still walking. I'm heading right for this pole, and what saved me was that my foot hit the base of said pole 1st. I grab the pole thinking that I had bumped into someone. There are people passing me that saw what happened and they have that "oh yeah, you're a idiot" look.

Anyway, there is a young guy, about 25 or so, that stops and asks me if I'm OK, so I tell him that I'm fine and nod back towards miss hot pants. He says to me, "I was walking north and saw her coming and figured I have got to get a better look at her". So he made like he was window shopping and got a look at her both coming and going. He figured "what the hell, I've got everything I need and have nothing to do for the rest of the afternoon, so why not"
    and had been walking behind her for the last block and a 1/2. I ask if I can join him and off we go. The sway she had was almost hypnotic. The next block, she turns into this store that, when we get there, find that it's a "ladies garments" store. He asks me if I going to go in and I tell him that I would if there was something in there that I needed. He said "I am so strongly considering it.........but", so we started heading back in our original direction.

It's amazing that you can be walking a perfectly straight line, turn your head for 2 seconds and drift 60 degrees to port in maybe 5 steps
    Last edited by rickthedrummer; 09-13-2017 at 05:38 AM. Reason: ==========

User Info Menu

Default Re: Did Ya Ever?

Never really done that while walking, but I've almost rear-ended another car because of similar circumstances. Lincoln being a University town with the campus located downtown....it's incredible this time of year. I know for a fact, there are a TON of everyday "Joe the plumbers" who spend their lunch hours driving around campus, enjoying the scenery on a warm September day. I'm guessing there are "Julie the secretary" that do the same thing.
    -Brian

"Too many crappy used drum stuff to list"

Play the SONG......not the DRUMS!!!

"I think that feeling is a lot more important than technique. It's all very well doing a triple paradiddle - but who's going to know you've done it? If you play technically you sound like everybody else. It's being original that counts." ~ John Bonham

User Info Menu

I ran into the back of a parked car with my bicycle when I was around 13 while looking at a beautiful girl walking on the sidewalk in a mini skirt and Halter top with no bra . I did not hurt myself but I sure felt stupid though.

User Info Menu

I've never. Yet. But that's a great story.

User Info Menu

Has not happened to me, but when I lived in central California I was with the girl I was dating at the time. We were going to a night club at the Marriott hotel. Parked the car and we were walking holding hands about to go inside. A guy walking across the street saw the dress my date was wearing and walked right into a phone booth. KA-BLAM!! Oh my God! It was so loud!!!

User Info Menu

I always take a long look around before I look at a babe to make sure nobody know's i'm watching. Then, I feast my eyes.
    Quote Originally Posted by rickthedrummer View Post
    There is intelligent life out there. The problem is that there isn't any here.

-Mike

User Info Menu

I face this danger every single day. I work on a boat dock that can very easily be fallen off. No nice dresses or anything, but very scantilly clad women. Luckily, I'm a fairly sure footed fellow!

all the best...
    Last edited by kay-gee; 09-04-2017 at 08:52 AM.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by FlyByNight View Post
    I always take a long look around before I look at a babe to make sure nobody know's i'm watching. Then, I feast my eyes.
    Mike, everyone in Canada knows when you have or are watching a young lady. It's even printed in the French papers in Quebec.

I hear that there is a video of you watching a blonde on you-tube. Obviously you don't have as much "stealth" as you think. You are picked up on both radar AND sonar.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by kay-gee View Post
    I face this danger every single day. I work on a boat dock that can very easily be fallen off. No nice dresses or anything, but very scantilly clad women. Luckily, I'm a fairly sure footed fellow!

all the best...
    ........and you're heading north for............................................... .................................................. .............?

User Info Menu

i almost drove into a wall doing that once.
    RDM/Damage Poets
    UFiP TAMAHA Zildjian
    REGAL TiP
    AQUARIAN

User Info Menu

........and you're heading north for............................................... .................................................. .............?
    A return to my roots for a while....staring at sexy girls in ski jackets.

all the best...

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by kay-gee View Post
    A return to my roots for a while....staring at sexy girls in ski jackets.

all the best...
    Somehow it's not quite the same. Must be a Canadian thing.

User Info Menu

the neck breaker lol

the wife says she's happy that the only time I turn and stare is at sexy cars passing by lol

User Info Menu

I've walked into the back of people doing this...

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SpazApproved View Post
    the neck breaker lol

the wife says she's happy that the only time I turn and stare is at sexy cars passing by lol
    That's as good a excuse as any.
    Last edited by rickthedrummer; 09-05-2017 at 09:19 PM.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by late8 View Post
    I've walked into the back of people doing this...
    Jeez Rich, I'm shocked.

User Info Menu

did this at a local pool when i was 15, walked straight into a rail and almost took my nut sack to the emergency department

User Info Menu

Beautiful women make make me do all kinds of stupid ****.

Collectors Black Ice Finishply
    10x8,12x9,15x12,16x14,20x18,24x16
    14X6 Collectors 10 and 6 snare Natural Satin
    14x8 Collectors Black Nickel over Brass

User Info Menu

A song out of my youth. Might have some truth in it.

User Info Menu

A song out of my youth. Might have some truth in it.
    Yep. Like Tim Allen said, "Wives are like cars; we all dream of a Ferrari, and a pickup truck comes in handy, but we all end up with a station wagon.".
    -Brian

"Too many crappy used drum stuff to list"

Play the SONG......not the DRUMS!!!

"I think that feeling is a lot more important than technique. It's all very well doing a triple paradiddle - but who's going to know you've done it? If you play technically you sound like everybody else. It's being original that counts." ~ John Bonham

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by N2Bluz View Post
    Yep. Like Tim Allen said, "Wives are like cars; we all dream of a Ferrari, and a pickup truck comes in handy, but we all end up with a station wagon.".
    I had a Ferrari for about 3 years. It's computer was screwed up, so you never knew how it was going to run, but it was great to look at.

I should have taken a hint from her oldest brother (5 boys, 5 girls, in the family) when I 1st met him. He said to me, "So you're the guy that's marrying S*****. I said that we were getting married on Feb 16th (it was 1979, a day that will live in infamy), he said that I had his deepest sympathy.

Had a Goro-type experience when we were food shopping and a older guy pushed his cart into a display in the center of the aisle because he was watching her backside and not where he was going. As far as clothes went, she didn't know that there was any other word except tight in the English language.

The problem with women like that is THEY TEND TO BE NUTS. When they are hot and know they are hot. When they love the fact that men look at them and they get more than their share of attention. They are the 1's you are better off walking away from.