Thread: Stewart Copeland Police-era Drum Schematic - Help Needed for Documentary

User Info Menu

Default Stewart Copeland Police-era Drum Schematic - Help Needed for Documentary

Hello Stewart Copeland fans,

I am looking for some help – as part of a documentary I am making, I am looking for a high quality scan of this Police era drum schematic:

http://oi66.tinypic.com/6olyd4.jpg

A fellow drumchat user posted it, in fact I joined this forum to make contact with him but I haven’t had any luck reaching him.

Does anyone here have this magazine and if so, would you mind send me a high resolution scan of this image?

There are other schematics from his post-Police days out there, yes, but this is the one I am after – it’s just right for what I want to do.

Please PM me if you can help, and we can swap emails etc…

Cheers!

User Info Menu

Default Re: Stewart Copeland Police-era Drum Schematic - Help Needed for Documentary

Try reaching out to Stewart directly and see if he has that magazine image as a jpeg. His website looks impressive. Good luck.

User Info Menu

Default Re: Stewart Copeland Police-era Drum Schematic - Help Needed for Documentary

Thanks - The original uploader got back to me with details of the book and I have since bought a copy - all sorted now!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by newzealandpromoter View Post
    Thanks - The original uploader got back to me with details of the book and I have since bought a copy - all sorted now!
    That's wonderful news! I'm assuming it was Olimpass? If yes, he's a cool dude!