Thread: Using social media to post drumming tips/promote yourself

User Info Menu

Default Using social media to post drumming tips/promote yourself

How many here have a social media page that you post things on? I recently started one, and decided to share tips in order to help draw more attention to the page. I picked up a student this week in part because of some of the things he saw on the page.

https://www.facebook.com/LukeMatheso...69251613101552
    Six Piece Mapex Saturn V, Five Piece DW Performance Series, NOS Slingerland Snares, Centent Ardor and Emperor Cymbals

User Info Menu

Default Re: Using social media to post drumming tips/promote yourself

I don't have a facebook page but I do have a separate IG from my drumming vs my car build.

User Info Menu

That car build is awesome. I am wanting to get an IROC Z28 to restore. I had one when I was 20 and it caught fire.
    Six Piece Mapex Saturn V, Five Piece DW Performance Series, NOS Slingerland Snares, Centent Ardor and Emperor Cymbals

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DrumWhipper View Post
    How many here have a social media page that you post things on? I recently started one, and decided to share tips in order to help draw more attention to the page. I picked up a student this week in part because of some of the things he saw on the page.

https://www.facebook.com/LukeMatheso...69251613101552
    DW... Drum Bum has a drum tips website if you ever want more ideas from there to pass along to your students. Or you could simply share it with them. Check it out --> www.DrumTips.com

User Info Menu

I think it's a great idea if you're a good Drummer and promoting yourself ect