Thread: Veterans Day

User Info Menu

Default Veterans Day

To all my brother and sister vets out there, this is our day!!!

User Info Menu

Default Re: Veterans Day

Thank you all for your service!
    Gretsch USA Custom 22x18, 12x9, 13x10, 14x14, 16x16, 14x5.5 Rosewood Zildjian 14" New Beats, Zildjian 20" A Medium Ride, Sabian 18" Paragon Crash, Zildjian 16" Medium Thin Crash Tama Iron Cobra Single Pedal

Pearl Masters Studio Birch (MBX) 22x16, 10x10, 12x10, 13x11, 16x16, 14x6.5 in White Mist. Zildjian A Custom Hats, Sabian 22 AA with Rivets, Stagg 20" Ghengis Ride, Dream Contact Crashes 16" & 17" Pearl P2002B Double Bass Pedal

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by rickthedrummer View Post
    To all my brother and sister vets out there, this is our day!!!
    Total Respect

User Info Menu

Thank you to all service men and women who have served and are currently serving. My sincere thank you and total respect to all of you.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by thunderstruck View Post
    Thank you to all service men and women who have served and are currently serving. My sincere thank you and total respect to all of you.
    Thank You much! I was lucky, I was in the AIR FORCE during the last part of the Vietnam war, so I guess I consider myself as a Vietnam era Vet. I was stationed in Europe.

User Info Menu

Thank you! I served 8 1/2 years in the Army. Got out on a medical discharge.
    Six Piece Mapex Saturn V, Five Piece DW Performance Series, NOS Slingerland Snares, Centent Ardor and Emperor Cymbals

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by drummerMD View Post
    Thank You much! I was lucky, I was in the AIR FORCE during the last part of the Vietnam war, so I guess I consider myself as a Vietnam era Vet. I was stationed in Europe.
    I was in the Air Force at Tan Son Nhut during the Tet offensive and then assigned to the Army several days after the main attack on Tan Son Nhut. I was with the Army, mainly Medavac choppers or gunships, from early Feb '68, until being assigned back to the AF about 10 days before I was shipped back to the USA at the end of Aug, '69. I had a great time as long as they weren't shooting at us which they did like to do on a regular basis.

User Info Menu

Thanks to all who served! I was on born and raised on U.S. Army Garrison Okinawa (USAGO) 1960-1977 and I have much respect for our Armed Forces personnel. Dad was with the Army Corp of Engineers during the Vietnam War and finally retired in Sacramento after serving 35+ years.

User Info Menu

Thank you to all who have served our country!