Thread: Keep Trying

User Info Menu

Default Keep Trying

I put the wrong 1 up before. That 1 said blocked worldwide, this 1 says includes copyrighted content, so this 1 should play.

I can't hear the BD through my speakers, but I can through my headphones.
    Last edited by rickthedrummer; 12-12-2017 at 08:15 AM.

User Info Menu

Default Re: Keep Trying

I see you sitting behind your kit. As soon as i try and play the video the screen goes blank and you get "This video contains content from WMG, who has blocked it on copyright grounds. Please send all of your drums to iNDiGLo"
    R.I.P.
    1. Apollo in Natural Wood - 5 pc
    2. Ludwig Blue/Green Badge in Chrome over Maple - 7 pc
    3. Simmons SDS - 5 pc
    4. Tama Superstar Double Bass in Cherrywine Stain - 9 pc
    5. Pearl Export Double Bass in Wine Red - 9 pc
    6. Tama Rockstar Double Bass in Purple Wrap - 10 pc
    7. Mapex Orion Classic in Birdseye Maple with Gold Hardware - 6 pc
    8. DW Collectors in Red Sparkle Wrap with Gold Hardware - 8 pc
    9. Mapex Pro M in Purple Stain - 5 pc
    10. DDrum in Orange Vistalite - 4 pc
    11. Mapex Meridian in Satin Maple - 4 pc
    12. Mapex Pro M in Crimson Swirl - 5 pc
    13. Mapex Saturn in Wax Natural Maple - 6 pc
    14. PDP Concept Maple in Blue Sparkle - 7 pc
    15. Mapex Saturn in Purple Sparkle - 8 pc
    16. Mapex Saturn in Satin Mapa Burl - 8 pc
    17. Gretsch USA Custom in Savannah Sunset Duco - 9 pc
    18. DW Collectors in Broken Glass - 9 pc
    19. DW Collectors in Ruby Glass - 9 pc

Current Kit
    20. Ludwig Classic Maple in Vintage White Marine - 6 pc

On Order
    21. DW Collectors in Candy Blue Azure Burst Over Exotic Mapa Burl - 7 pc

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by iNDiGLo View Post
    I see you sitting behind your kit. As soon as i try and play the video the screen goes blank and you get "This video contains content from WMG, who has blocked it on copyright grounds. Please send all of your drums to iNDiGLo"
    The copyright infringement now reads copyright content included. This (according to u-tube) should play.

User Info Menu

was that the Keith Moon version? do you always play heel down Rick?
    RDM/Damage Poets
    UFiP TAMAHA Zildjian
    REGAL TiP
    AQUARIAN

User Info Menu

Sounds good Rick, your chops are always amazing. I want to see more of your videos soon man.

User Info Menu

Hey Rick...it's nice to see you cover a song! I was expecting a 4:19 drum solo but nonetheless, I enjoyed listening to your interpretation of what Mick laid down.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by slinky View Post
    was that the Keith Moon version? do you always play heel down Rick?
    What makes you think that would be a Moon version, and yes, I have always played heel down.

Quote Originally Posted by Pearl MCX Man View Post
    Sounds good Rick, your chops are always amazing. I want to see more of your videos soon man.
    Thanks Gilles! I'm going to start work on some covers soon. As for the chops, they are heading south fast.

Quote Originally Posted by late8 View Post
    Hey Rick...it's nice to see you cover a song! I was expecting a 4:19 drum solo but nonetheless, I enjoyed listening to your interpretation of what Mick laid down.
    I changed things around a lot back in the day. No sense sounding like every other drummer out there. GYOW was a staple for us for years and I doubt that I played it the same way more than once.

When someone said to me that a certain drum part wasn't the way ************ played it, I would tell them to go buy the record, stay home and have a beer and listen to it and save themselves a lot of money.

User Info Menu

Sounding good Rick!
    Gretsch USA Custom 22x18, 12x9, 13x10, 14x14, 16x16, 14x5.5 Rosewood Zildjian 14" New Beats, Zildjian 20" A Medium Ride, Sabian 18" Paragon Crash, Zildjian 16" Medium Thin Crash Tama Iron Cobra Single Pedal

Pearl Masters Studio Birch (MBX) 22x16, 10x10, 12x10, 13x11, 16x16, 14x6.5 in White Mist. Zildjian A Custom Hats, Sabian 22 AA with Rivets, Stagg 20" Ghengis Ride, Dream Contact Crashes 16" & 17" Pearl P2002B Double Bass Pedal

User Info Menu

Thanks OED, I appreciate that.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by rickthedrummer View Post
    What makes you think that would be a Moon version, and yes, I have always played heel down.

Thanks Gilles! I'm going to start work on some covers soon. As for the chops, they are heading south fast.

I changed things around a lot back in the day. No sense sounding like every other drummer out there. GYOW was a staple for us for years and I doubt that I played it the same way more than once.

When someone said to me that a certain drum part wasn't the way ************ played it, I would tell them to go buy the record, stay home and have a beer and listen to it and save themselves a lot of money.
    Bawhahaha! Well played my friend!!

User Info Menu

All I get is a black screen

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by inthpktplayer View Post
    All I get is a black screen
    You shouldn't be. It appears that everyone who wants to see it can. Leave it for a minute and see if it loads up.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by rickthedrummer View Post
    You shouldn't be. It appears that everyone who wants to see it can. Leave it for a minute and see if it loads up.
    Just messing with you. It's shows up fine. Just figured I'd rattle your cage a bit.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by inthpktplayer View Post
    Just messing with you. It's shows up fine. Just figured I'd rattle your cage a bit.
    It would take a little more than that to rattle my cage. Hiding my scotch might do it.

User Info Menu

Need to work on video titles to go viral. "Old man kills drum cover!!" "Grandpa's Got Groove!!!!"

Gonna take ya to the top of World Star
    "The chances of being attacked and killed by a terrorist are less than the chances of being attacked and killed by your own heart"
    Carrying the message to Garcia. Today and everyday.
    Temple Beth Snare Buzz-Head Rabbi