Thread: Dogs

User Info Menu

User Info Menu

Default Re: Dogs

Quote Originally Posted by Pearl MCX Man View Post
    I might get banned for this one but it is funny.

Should have crossed it out and put pooped.

User Info Menu

You can delete it Rick cause I did and I could not cross it out and put poop

User Info Menu

I was over at family friend’s house a few days ago and they made me consider getting a dog. Take a look at their German shepherd Siberian husky mix. One of the nicest dogs i’ve ever met. 012566A2-2BB2-4914-9645-81F137C383C0.jpg
    68AE8E35-309D-4ED3-9875-C99E48910063.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by rickthedrummer View Post
    There is intelligent life out there. The problem is that there isn't any here.

-Mike

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Pearl MCX Man View Post
    You can delete it Rick cause I did and I could not cross it out and put poop
    I have no idea how to delete posts.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by FlyByNight View Post
    I was over at family friend’s house a few days ago and they made me consider getting a dog. Take a look at their German shepherd Siberian husky mix. One of the nicest dogs i’ve ever met. 012566A2-2BB2-4914-9645-81F137C383C0.jpg
    68AE8E35-309D-4ED3-9875-C99E48910063.jpg
    I take it that he shook your hand and brought you a beer. I think it would be good for you to have something take you for a walk every once in a while.

Unconditional love, a dog will give you that every day, no matter what. Go to a shelter and try to come home without a pup.

User Info Menu

I have no idea how to delete posts.
    Easy Rick just click on edit post and then you will go to bottom where it says delete check it off and it will delete it.

User Info Menu

hahahahaha leave it. it's hilarious!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SpazApproved View Post
    hahahahaha leave it. it's hilarious!
    I hope you are right Zack as I thought it was sort of cute and funny but then someone here might not think so. I just wait and see if I am going to get the boot lol

User Info Menu

I love my dogs. Rescued both of them. One is a 105 lb. Goldendoodle named Brody and the other is a 40 lb Labradoodle named Chloe. IMG_0416.jpg
    Last edited by CycleDude; 01-10-2018 at 08:49 AM.
    Kevin
    DW Performance series - Gun Metal Metallic Lacquer
    24/12/16 6.5x14
    Sabian AA/AAX hi-hats & crashes
    Sabian HHX Evolution ride

Drummers can be very tempomental.....

User Info Menu

I miss mine so bad. I had two English Bulldogs and both died of cancer; both are buried in my backyard. It's so hard to say "goodbye", I haven't found the strength to replace them with either rescue dogs or any other breed for that matter. Maybe when I'm retired in 8 years I'll adopt a rescue dog and hopefully it will out live this old geezer?

User Info Menu

User Info Menu

User Info Menu

Last week I had to euthanize our 5th rescue dog in the last year. Her name was Cora, and we adopted her 6 years ago. She had cancer and was not supposed to live more than 6 months. We had 2 surgeries done to remove the tumors. Her body was shutting down from old age. She was blind, deaf and could barely stand on her own the last few weeks. It was time to put her to rest....before she suffered any more.
    56B29994-AC32-436E-AFC6-B6AD50664DFC.jpg
    -Brian

"Too many crappy used drum stuff to list"

Play the SONG......not the DRUMS!!!

"I think that feeling is a lot more important than technique. It's all very well doing a triple paradiddle - but who's going to know you've done it? If you play technically you sound like everybody else. It's being original that counts." ~ John Bonham

User Info Menu

So sorry to hear that she had to be put down but you gave her 6 good years of TLC.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by N2Bluz View Post
    Last week I had to euthanize our 5th rescue dog in the last year. Her name was Cora, and we adopted her 6 years ago. She had cancer and was not supposed to live more than 6 months. We had 2 surgeries done to remove the tumors. Her body was shutting down from old age. She was blind, deaf and could barely stand on her own the last few weeks. It was time to put her to rest....before she suffered any more.
    56B29994-AC32-436E-AFC6-B6AD50664DFC.jpg
    Sorry to read that Brian.

User Info Menu

Poochie%20-%20followed%20Rocky%20home%20-%20Pop%20took%20her%20over.tif.jpg

Poochie. This dog followed me home about 3 weeks after my father died. Every kid knows how that happens, C'mon, C'mon, hold out your hand and get the dog to follow you home.

My mother was watching for me because I took so long (I had a hard time getting Poochie to "follow" me). My mother came to the outside door to see what took me so long and then she saw he dog sitting on the sidewalk.

"What's this" she asked me. I said "Mom, she followed me home, what could I do, the poor dog was cold and shaking".

She said to try and get her in the house and we would give her some food, BUT, tomorrow we are taking her to the ASPCA. We had a Collie that my father had got about 5 years earlier and my mother said that we didn't need another dog, so to the ASPCA she goes tomorrow.

ASPCA my a$$. I knew my mother wouldn't have the heart to do that and I was right.

Poochie died on our back porch 16 years later of old age. She was in no pain, ate good, just went peacefully in her sleep.

I have no idea whose butt that is in the chair. Nobody in our family had a butt that size

User Info Menu

Rescued these two about two months ago. Think they know they've got it pretty good:

IMG_3597.jpg

User Info Menu

Marc, that's a great picture. Which 1 is you?

User Info Menu

Marc, that's a great picture. Which 1 is you?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by inthpktplayer View Post
    Great Caesar's Ghost, the man does have a sense of humor.