Thread: on my own

User Info Menu

Default on my own

well now that I dont have an instructor for at least 6 months can someone lead me down a path of WHAT TO DO..

Is there BOOKS ..CD"S ?

I just dont have a clue where to go now after 3 great months of instructions.

My instructor will be back in the saddle in about 6 months but I need something to go on till then

Thanks

User Info Menu

Cool on my own

Hey, aunkster!

Hate to hear about your instructor, but you can certainly review what he's already taught you...and check DrumBum for additional lessons. I notice they now have the some of the "Turn it Up and Lay it Down" CDs I reviewed a while back...(they'll help your chops when playin' along with them)...

Hang in there and...
    keep the beat goin' ... Don't keep it to yourself!

Charlie

"If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away." --Henry David Thoreau, "Walden," 1854

"There's a lot to be said for Time Honored tradition and value." --In memory of Frank "fiacovaz" Iacovazzi

"Maybe your drums can be beat, but you can't."--Jack Keck

User Info Menu

Here's a link to that thread.

http://www.drumchat.com/showthread.p...sons-3245.html

Aunk, it's a great opportunity to explore the inner-depths of your creativity. I taught myself for many years. Follow your instincts grasshopper. LOL
    Last edited by drummer; 12-17-2007 at 02:55 PM.