Thread: Spam

User Info Menu

Default Spam

As this board increases in popularity, we're getting more spam.
    Spam is absolutely not tolerated in Drum Chat. So far, we've been able to stay on top of it but it is getting harder to control. Please let me know if we miss something.

Thanks for your help!

User Info Menu

What do u mean spam?
    -Leslie (aka Lezzle..)

If in any way I show signs of stupidity or lack of intellegence, this is why:

Blond + Drummer =

User Info Menu

Spam is like people advertising on a board, like that guy who was advertising that DVD crap. It's really annoying

User Info Menu

ooh thats what I thought u meant but i wasnt sure
    -Leslie (aka Lezzle..)

Blond + Drummer =

User Info Menu

spam is also ham that comes in a can, its the truth but i dont know why i posted this
    Eskimos

User Info Menu

o i know my mom used to eat that.. eeeeeeeeeeew
    -Leslie (aka Lezzle..)

Blond + Drummer =

User Info Menu

Red face Spam

SPAM (and the capital lettering is intentional) is a registered trademark for a canned pork-based sandwich meat made by Hormel...some people actually like it, but I don't, and neither do many, many others...

Spam in the internet sense is the crud you get like "soft See Alice" or "flurble glurble gurgle zibadibble" in the subject line, but it's stuff like "I'm a lonely 25-y.o. in Russia looking for a hot drummer" or "you have just won in the 2007 East Slobbovia lottery."

I usually spend about a half-hour every morning at my day job dumping spam into the junk-mail folder...what a waste since I'd rather be drumming on top of my desk!
    keep the beat goin' ... Don't keep it to yourself!

Charlie

"If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away." --Henry David Thoreau, "Walden," 1854

"There's a lot to be said for Time Honored tradition and value." --In memory of Frank "fiacovaz" Iacovazzi

"Maybe your drums can be beat, but you can't."--Jack Keck

User Info Menu

lol yeah i get a lot of spam emails..
    people asking for money and bank information and stuf..
    its sooo annoying
    and then i always get those emails that say you just one a million dollars!! come claim your prize!! and all that stuf its stupid
    -Leslie (aka Lezzle..)

Blond + Drummer =

User Info Menu

my grandma eats alota spam...its really salty

if guys want i could offer to upload some spam blocking programs that u download and run..it wont eliminate all..lbut it might help, maybe even for the forums too
    LucidDrummer212, Taking over the drumchat forums 1 post at a time...

myspace.com/rdsspike345