Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: it's not all bad being new

User Info Menu

Default it's not all bad being new

i don't have any thin to say xcept i can get the username i wanted. can't beat that with a stick! :p

User Info Menu

Me too. I like the fact that this is a smaller group. It'll probably be easier to get to know everyone.
    Limpy
    *Drum yourself to death

User Info Menu

whasup limp?!
    max

User Info Menu

Welcome to DrumChat....hope you have a good time

User Info Menu

i thought there would b millions of ppl here so i jst put in my nickname with sum random numbers

User Info Menu

yeah i like how this group is small and personal. you can really get to know some people and joke around.. be yourself. we all share 1 love, and thats drumming. its great to meet a lot of intellegent people that know a lot of things about drumming, and i know if i have any questions, this is where i go.
    Last edited by Lezzledrummer; 08-14-2006 at 12:24 AM.
    -Leslie (aka Lezzle..)

If in any way I show signs of stupidity or lack of intellegence, this is why:

Blond + Drummer =

Tama_RockSt@r Guest

I'm knew to this website and i think its pretty good. But yeah i thought there would be alot more people on this website then what there is. I find that no one is every really writing or anything. But apart from that u all seem very interesting and know alot about drumming!

User Info Menu

I've been to some of the other forums and they're mostly too crowded for me. Like Lezzle said, it feels more like a family in here. Its growing quick though. Just wait, the shoutbox will eventually become so crowded that it will be difficult to use. At least this forum "has" a shoutbox. -Ha!

User Info Menu

Welcome to the group RockStar!

User Info Menu

yeah, it is like a family. i already feel open and close to some people here and feel like i can talk to them about any problems im having. if it does get too crowded here, ill probably just keep in touch with some people here, go back to asking my drum teacher, my dad, my sister, or my uncle drum questions, and when i have an unanswered question, i might come back. i like how it is now.
    -Leslie (aka Lezzle..)

Blond + Drummer =

User Info Menu

fo shizzle

User Info Menu

.........................lol
    -Leslie (aka Lezzle..)

Blond + Drummer =

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by drummer View Post
    I've been to some of the other forums and they're mostly too crowded for me. Like Lezzle said, it feels more like a family in here. Its growing quick though. Just wait, the shoutbox will eventually become so crowded that it will be difficult to use. At least this forum "has" a shoutbox. -Ha!
    I agree, i found another chat and i was all exited because i thought it would be all great, but it didnt beat this place by along shot, this place has something to it, its simple, and the people are great.

User Info Menu

I like that people here aren't trying to impress anyone. They're just offering their opinions, and advice. To me, that just goes to show the quality of people in here. People don't feel the need to show how great they are, because when you're just sharing, people will find out anyway. Everyone in here has strengths and weaknesses (my apologies to those with no weaknesses ), and if we do it right, we just use our strengths to pick up each others weaknesses, and we all get stronger!
    Quoting gonefishin: Just have some bacon with ya when you go pick her up..........youre an instant chick magnet.

For coupons and specials, join the Drum Bum mailing list.

Buy Gifts for Drummers. And don't miss the free Drum Lessons!

User Info Menu

Well said PB!

User Info Menu

lol whats the point. None of you guys would believe how great i am if i said :P lol
    Roland TD 30KV
    Gretsch Birch Catalina Wine red.
    Paiste PST5's
    Paiste Alpha Paiste Dark Energy
    Gibraltar Hardware Pearl 2002c Eliminator

Minute 36 - Facebook
    Tai Fighters

User Info Menu

Come on, you're really Neil Peart in disguise, aren't you!!!
    Quoting gonefishin: Just have some bacon with ya when you go pick her up..........youre an instant chick magnet.

User Info Menu

Anyone notice that Laf's resurrection of this thread came almost 1 year to the day from the last eprson's post?

Lezzeldrummer posted at 08-18-2006, 02:44 PM
    then
    lafirin posted at 08-16-2007, 10:58 AM

Man - that's just kinda creepy to me - almost freakish- - if only he'd waited 2 more days!!!!
    "What consumes your mind, controls your life" - So, what consumes your mind?

User Info Menu

How weird!!

User Info Menu

Cool It's not all bad being new

...dee-dee-DEE-dee...dee-dee-DEE-dee...dee-dee-DEE-dee

BONGO ROLL...

BOOMP-boomp!!!

Presented for your consideration...the entire membership of DrumChat...who have all just crossed over into...

THE TWILIGHT ZONE...
    keep the beat goin' ... Don't keep it to yourself!

Charlie

"If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away." --Henry David Thoreau, "Walden," 1854

"There's a lot to be said for Time Honored tradition and value." --In memory of Frank "fiacovaz" Iacovazzi

"Maybe your drums can be beat, but you can't."--Jack Keck

User Info Menu

Can another new guy post here as well???

User Info Menu

dago, you can post anywhere you'd like :-) We love new people!

User Info Menu

Thanx much Drum Chick. This site is great. Will learn alot from everyone..

Dave

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by dagodrummer View Post
    Thanx much Drum Chick. This site is great. Will learn alot from everyone..

Dave

User Info Menu

welcome my new and rhythmically influenced friend dago, you are most assuredly welcome to post here as much as ye please to.
    "What consumes your mind, controls your life" - So, what consumes your mind?