Who died and made him Hall Monitor?

User Info Menu

cant think of anything
    max

User Info Menu

" yea...your right. that fill IS too long.."

HA!!

User Info Menu

The chick singer is way too hot. She's gonna have to go!

User Info Menu

" Can we not play today, i have a headach."
    -Chance S.
    -I Live My Life By Psalms 150:5

User Info Menu

" i have waaayy too many cymbals"
    When drummers are away from their instruments, which is quite often, they often resort to air drumming. Although often distracting to others, playing air drums provides drummers with a mental practice session that can help a great deal.

User Info Menu

"WAIT! STOP!!!! Guys... Is it OK if I play softer??????"

User Info Menu

"No we shouldn't spend the band's money on new cymbals, head, sticks, double bass, stands...or a new drumset, its ok"

User Info Menu

" i wonder if we can save space in the van if we dont use the cowbell, taboruine, wood block, roto toms, or triangle"
    When drummers are away from their instruments, which is quite often, they often resort to air drumming. Although often distracting to others, playing air drums provides drummers with a mental practice session that can help a great deal.

User Info Menu

"You guys take a break...I'll get the rest of the equipment loaded. It only takes me a second to pack my stuff"

User Info Menu

"can you get the guitar player to turn up, we can't quite hear him"?
    max

User Info Menu

"I dont' have hearing loss!"........"Im sorry what did you say?"

User Info Menu

"sigh...my arms too tired you guys, i need to take a break..."

User Info Menu

"help me out guys....I just can't feel the beat on this one.."

User Info Menu

the hell with this music stuff, i think i'll get me a full time job at burger king
    max

User Info Menu

i would rather sleep than drum

User Info Menu

I think I should do my drum solo on that keyboard instead.

User Info Menu

Double bass drum? What's that?

User Info Menu

Wouldn't this song sound better with a synthesized drum part?

User Info Menu

LMAO
    Hey cats, newb here, interesting board. I joined after finding the thread on A-Idol's T Campbell, signed up, but it redirected me to the topics page where i found this hilariously great thread. Those sayings you guys typed are way kickin' some axe. Freekin' hill-hairy-axed...

Well, obviously I'm not in a humor mode, but I'll give it a feeble attempt [AKA cheap shot], albeit kind of s*cky - here goes nuthin'...

"No thanks, I'd rather not play any tune that showcases any sort of ballsy & interesting rhythmic twists or kicks.
    Howzabout brushy-ballads or straight 2 n 4 disco-dance tunes all night?""

"OH NO! Lemme outta here...The audience is full of hot chicks! I ain't playin'..."

"No thanks, I don't want the cash, you guys keep my share. I'm just doing it for the fun of it...oh yeah, & take the 'chicks' too."

"What?! Ya want me to solo there? Sorry, no can do...I don't like taking the spotlight away from the rest of the band['s egos]."

Oh well, ya can't win 'em all.

Conversely, what would you never hear OTHER band members say to the drummer?

"Say, man, you're playing way to simply...can ya do some more fills & about 4 solos in this next tune?"

User Info Menu

lol... your a dam nut trane weck. youl fit right in here!
    max

User Info Menu

this isnt really on topic but a lot of my friends think that drumming is the easiest instrument to play anyone ever told you that because my personal opinion is that drums are the hardest
    |M|o|u|n|t|a|i|n| |D|e|w| My Anti-Drug

User Info Menu

Thanks, TD.

Yeah, actually, i think all instruments are relative in difficulty to get really good at. But drums are definitely the most physical of all of them.
    Unless your instrument is your body, & you're a [professional] dancer, perhaps...

User Info Menu

that is so true...non drummers think all we do is hit some drums but they don't realize what it takes

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Utopia
    that is so true...non drummers think all we do is hit some drums but they don't realize what it takes

AMEN to that!!!!!
    Romans 8:28

And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love Him, who have been called according to His purpose.