Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Art skills!

User Info Menu

I did this one day while I was bored in class.. I thought it was cool so I scanned it. It's completely random.

This is a picture of my dog I started.. I never got around to finishing it.. I know his eyes are like solid black, but I drew it from a picture, and that's all I could see.. I had know idea what to do with the eyes, I had to erase them so many times. Whatever.

My grandpa was an artist. He did a painting of this detailed face drawn in blueish purple.. So I decided to try with some water color, back in 04.

User Info Menu

We're only aloud 4 images per reply... So Here's the rest:

This is just another small water color I did of our front door area, in 04 aswell:

I did this for an english project last year, it's based on the book "To Kill a Mockingbird"

This a World War 1 tank I drew for a history project/art competition entry. It was one of my best works, but it's in my dad's office at work.. Unfortunately, this was the best picture I have of it. This is it when it was hung up at the art show, I won first place with this. It was done in pencil crayon, you can't really see all the detail :(.

User Info Menu

nice pics
    PRACTICE SAFE BANGING!!! play drums! My Pearl Session Kit

User Info Menu

Hey Chiko I'm really looking forward to those pictures!! lol cant wait till you get them posted! lol
    -Leslie (aka Lezzle..)

If in any way I show signs of stupidity or lack of intellegence, this is why:

Blond + Drummer =

User Info Menu

sorry i dint post them yesterday i dint really have the time to get online at home and use meh scanner and im at school right now ...so ill try and get them up tonite
    PRACTICE SAFE BANGING!!! play drums! My Pearl Session Kit

User Info Menu

ok lol no rush thanks a lot chiko
    -Leslie (aka Lezzle..)

Blond + Drummer =

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Lezzledrummer
    ok lol no rush thanks a lot chiko
    Wha? No way. Hurry up, Dude!

User Info Menu

lol
    -Leslie (aka Lezzle..)

Blond + Drummer =