Thread: I play for ApocryphA

User Info Menu

Default I play for ApocryphA

We play death-metal/black-metal. We are just starting to experiment with material for our new songs. There are alot of traditional death/black metal bands around right now. But I like to be diverse. I take my inspiration and sometimes patterns or beats from other styles to add a uniqueness other bands in our genre lack.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Drumvistator
    We play death-metal/black-metal.
    sounds pretty dark man. are you satan?
    max

User Info Menu

User Info Menu

We play death-metal/black-metal. We are just starting to experiment with material for our new songs. There are alot of traditional death/black metal bands around right now. But I like to be diverse. I take my inspiration and sometimes patterns or beats from other styles to add a uniqueness other bands in our genre lack.
    do u guys have any material up online?
    When drummers are away from their instruments, which is quite often, they often resort to air drumming. Although often distracting to others, playing air drums provides drummers with a mental practice session that can help a great deal.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Baw_Drummer
    do u guys have any material up online?
    Not at the moment. We are going to be writeing new material soon though.
    I'll post a link when we have some.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by thunderdome
    sounds pretty dark man. are you satan?
    Alot of bands in my genre of music do have satanic overtones or actually worship satan. Kinda dumb huh? Its actually become trendy for a deathmetal/blackmetal band to sport pentagrams and other occult paraphanilia on record art. In most cases it was a rebellion against conservitive christian values and senseibility. However other bands like Nile choose to associate themselfs with egyptian mythology and base the entirety of thier music to the egyptian mythos.

My band chooses to not assoiate with any religion, and for good reason.
    You should be listening to and not debating the music.

Here is a helpful link that explains what my bands name means.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apocrypha
    Last edited by Drumvistator; 04-30-2006 at 03:19 PM.

User Info Menu

Alot of bands in my genre of music do have satanic overtones or actually worship satan. Kinda dumb huh? Its actually become trendy for a deathmetal/blackmetal band to sport pentagrams and other occult paraphanilia on record art. In most cases it was a rebellion against conservitive christian values and senseibility. However other bands like Nile choose to associate themselfs with egyptian mythology and base the entirety of thier music to the egyptian mythos.

My band chooses to not assoiate with any religion, and for good reason.
    You should be listening to and not debating the music.

Here is a helpful link that explains what my bands name means.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apocrypha

beautifully put...i hate when ppl asume that just cuz u like metal u worship satan just cuz a few retarded metal bands sport the idea...

User Info Menu

i just started a band called CROSSOVER and we have been doing covers for now.we r just beggining
    lunchable-drummer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by lunchable
    i just started a band called CROSSOVER and we have been doing covers for now.we r just beggining
    Cool bro, welcome to the board, I used to be in Miami also!!! Enjoy your stay!!
    Romans 8:28

And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love Him, who have been called according to His purpose.