Thread: Thanksgiving

User Info Menu

Default Thanksgiving

What are you thankful for?

I'm thankful for my wonderful wife & talented kids.

User Info Menu

I am thankful that my autistic brother is verbal. he can tell us what he wants, needs, and hopes for. You have no idea what a huge gift that is for us.
    I Someone With Autism!

User Info Menu

I'm thankful that I'm healthy, smart, successful, talented, good looking, suave, debonaire, ... and that I know everything.

Ok, so maybe I overdid it just a little.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by drummer
    I'm thankful that I'm healthy, smart, successful, talented, good looking, suave, debonaire, ... and that I know everything.

Ok, so maybe I overdid it just a little.
    You forgot humble

User Info Menu

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by drummer
    Oh yeah...

Humble
    ...and self-effacing, introspective

User Info Menu

...thrifty, brave, clean, and reverent. (especially clean! )

User Info Menu

I am thankful for sisters, my cousin (who is also like my best friend.. is in my band) my parents, grandparents, aunts, uncles, other not-so-close cousins, (lol they live across the country...) and my iPod.....
    -Leslie (aka Lezzle..)

If in any way I show signs of stupidity or lack of intellegence, this is why:

Blond + Drummer =

User Info Menu

I am very thankful for everything I have been given, from the trials, temptations, the joys and the tears. But most of all I am thankful that I overcame them all to become a person who's thankful. LOL if that makes any sence at all. My family always, friends too, place to live eat and sleep. I just love life and try to live it to the fullest everyday not wasting a second...

oh yeah and I am thankful for my old high school orchestra teacher from wayyy back in the day Mr. Kim he has come so far and helped me so much here's his site. Had it not been for him pushing me on to that top level music, I would not appreciate it as much.

http://fultonschools.org/teacher/kimy/sub/director.asp

Yeah, I am thankful.... nice thread.
    1stTimeDrummer

User Info Menu

i think its easiest to say i am thankful for everyone and everything that makes life worth living
    Eskimos

User Info Menu

I am truly thankful for the life I have lived so far. I have done things and gone places that other people will never get a chance to do in their lifetime. I have a very smart and beautiful daughter and a lot of very close friends whom I love dearly. At my age, I'm starting to get crows feet by my eyes from smiling so much throughout my life, so I guess I'm really thankful for my crows feet!
    Da' Bum
    Rockin' the beat for fadedblue
    Keepin' time for Andy Harrison & the AOP
    http://www.facebook.com/fadedbluemusic
    DW Performance 5 pc. in White Marine Pearl
    1972 Pearl Deluxe Custom 5 pc. in blue sparkle
    KAT KT-3
    Paiste cymbals
    Gibraltar hardware
    Axis pedals
    Vic Firth sticks
    Evans heads

User Info Menu

im thankful for my family and my band..also thankful to the admin for makeing this awsome site...im thankful for....ummm...everything ! but most of all im thankful that I am a drummer... lord only knows what else i would be.....
    PRACTICE SAFE BANGING!!! play drums! My Pearl Session Kit

User Info Menu

I'm thankfull for my wife who saved my life

User Info Menu

o wow utopia how'd she save ur life?
    like did she literally save your life like when you were roped to the tracks and a train was coming and she came and saved you or do you mean like she saved you from your old life and made it better? lol
    -Leslie (aka Lezzle..)

If in any way I show signs of stupidity or lack of intellegence, this is why:

Blond + Drummer =

User Info Menu

that would be pretty sweet

oh i hope thats wat happened
    MY KIT: 5 Piece Westbury, Remo Ambassador Heads and Remo Muff'l Rings on all drums, Sabian AA 20" Metal-X Ride, Zildjian ZXT 16" Rock Crash, Pearl 14" Hats, Pearl 18" Crash Ride, Wuhan 12" China

Band Website:

The Torpedo Identity

http://www.myspace.com/thetorpedoidentity
    http://www.purevolume.com/blacksunn

User Info Menu

oh just your tipical sob story i suppose....i was on the verge of suicide and she gave me a reason to live....that's all...