Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gibraltar Doublepedals

User Info Menu

Default Re: Gibraltar Doublepedals

sorry for asking such an off topic question, but rami have you seen the burj dubai with your very eyes? is it finished soon? sorry i have something for tall buildings

User Info Menu

Cool Re: Gibraltar Doublepedals

Keep Us Posted On Yer Quest...Inquiring Minds Wanna Know
    "FEEL DA GROOVE & PLAY IT FORWARD..."

"BEAUTY IS IN THE EARS OF THE BEHOLDER ,
    ENJOY IT ALL,,, MY BROTHERS & SISTERS"

COMMANDER & CHIEPH OF
    "PHROGGE'S AQUARIAN ARMY"

LEGEND IN MY OWN MIND
    & FORCE BEHIND DA
    "PHX AZ LEGEND OF DA ZYDECO GROOVE VEST"
    (AND OTHER TOYZ) INCLUDING PIZZABOX SNARE DRUM

IT'S ALL ABOUT DA SHOW !!!!!

User Info Menu

i got mine today and played for about 45 min. tbh, i thought it was going to be a bit better than i expected but am still happy with it. i can detect some give from the slave side but not that much so it's fine. also, how can i adjust the footboard angle without changing the beater angle(my old pedal had a different system so i'm a bit confused...)?

User Info Menu

nudge?

User Info Menu

Isn't there an adjustment on the bottom of the footboard to take up the slack on the chain to raise the foot board with out changing the angle on the beater? I used to have an older version of Gibraltar pedal (5 years ago) but I can't remember now how the foot board attached to the double chain. I believe it was a Gibraltar Avenger double pedal lefty. It was the model before the current version. I have a DW5000 now so I haven't paid any attention to what they are like now or how the pedal attaches.

User Info Menu

what about pedal springs, anybody know the best kind of replacments?

if women don't find you handsome.
    they should atleast find you handy.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by backtodrum View Post
    Isn't there an adjustment on the bottom of the footboard to take up the slack on the chain to raise the foot board with out changing the angle on the beater? I used to have an older version of Gibraltar pedal (5 years ago) but I can't remember now how the foot board attached to the double chain. I believe it was a Gibraltar Avenger double pedal lefty. It was the model before the current version. I have a DW5000 now so I haven't paid any attention to what they are like now or how the pedal attaches.
    i checked that as well. can one change the angle at all? it would be awfully disappointing if one couldn't.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jack's_art View Post
    i checked that as well. can one change the angle at all? it would be awfully disappointing if one couldn't.
    I dont think there is a way to change the angle,I made sure I played mine for a while before the purchase to make sure I was comfortable with it

User Info Menu

huh...

User Info Menu

well after just a week of very hard playing I have to say these gibralters are not what I like at all.
    screws keep coming loose..the action is poor..they seem very stiff.

I just sold them on craigs list and I ordered these from musicians friend.

http://accessories.musiciansfriend.c...dal?sku=429922

User Info Menu

that's too bad. i quite like mine, i'm just not that fond about the fact that you can't change the beater angle...

User Info Menu

oh, and enjoy your cobras!