Thread: Twenty Weight - Jacksonville, FL Metal/Ska/Reggae band

User Info Menu

Default Twenty Weight - Jacksonville, FL Metal/Ska/Reggae band

hey everyone. my name is David and i play drums for 20WT (Twenty Weight). just wanted to get some feedback on what everyone thinks.

http://www.20wt.com

all of the music is free to listen to AND download. all input is accepted, even though i couldn't stop you at all.

User Info Menu

Default Re: Twenty Weight - Jacksonville, FL Metal/Ska/Reggae band

You guys are awsome. Ive always wanted to put reggae and rock together and now i find out you did it. its great. and your drumming sounds fantastic. wickid.
    Definately dowloading it.

User Info Menu

thanks for the input bro. good to know people still dig good original music! if you have anything you've done, post it on here so i can find it.

-dave

User Info Menu

Welcome to Drum Chat David! You guys have a cool sound, and your drumming sound excellent!

I'm sorry that I had to remove the link to your MySpace site. We are a family friendly forum, and there were too many images that people were posting to your page that were just inappropiate for this forum.

I hope that won't discourage you, and that you'll continue to hang out with us!
    Quoting gonefishin: Just have some bacon with ya when you go pick her up..........youre an instant chick magnet.

For coupons and specials, join the Drum Bum mailing list.

Buy Gifts for Drummers. And don't miss the free Drum Lessons!

User Info Menu

Cool Re: Twenty Weight - Jacksonville, FL Metal/Ska/Reggae band

David, we also have a DRUM VIDEOS thread on which you can put your vids so we can enjoy (and critique) them...

Never thought metal and reggae would mix, but man, you sound cool! Great work on the drums and cymbals--and that little plunky break on "Ordinary" reminds me of the little carousel break on Blood Sweat and Tears' "Spinning Wheel," too.

Gonna grab my conga and jam along with you after I finish this post!

Welcome, David--and Twenty Weight is some heavy stuff, bro'!
    keep the beat goin' ... Don't keep it to yourself!

Charlie

"If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away." --Henry David Thoreau, "Walden," 1854

"There's a lot to be said for Time Honored tradition and value." --In memory of Frank "fiacovaz" Iacovazzi

"Maybe your drums can be beat, but you can't."--Jack Keck

Larrysperf Guest

Liked it a lot. Very Coolsound when is new album ready
    Last edited by Larrysperf; 11-11-2008 at 03:01 PM. Reason: mistake as always

User Info Menu

Good stuff bro, I'm diggin' it!

User Info Menu

dave..........interesting sound and stuff you guys are playing. I liked it .

Good luck with the band .

User Info Menu

its alright about removing the myspace link. it looks like you kept the website link, which was cool of you. thanks for the support. much appreciated!