Page 2 of 46 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 1126

Thread: The last thing you ate?

  1. #26

    User Info Menu

    Cool Re: The last thing you ate?

    Quote Originally Posted by bassist learning drums View Post
    I had wings that were so hot they became a story on my band's DVD. I can't remember the hot sauce used but it was like the 2nd hottest sauce, next to Blair's. I ended up my night by getting sick. Throwing up nothing but the hot sauce. And I LOVE HOT, spicy food!!! It was the toughest gig I ever played. I cannot with words describe the intensity I experienced that night!! I ate 9 of them, where other people "died" on one!
    My kind of bro', BLD! Nothin' like a good plate of buffalo wings! And my younger daughter loves 'em hot, too (maybe not as hot as the ones you had!)...

    Had a slice of my SIL's pumpkin bread for breakfast...very tasty...'bout ready to chow down on some homemade tacos for lunch!
    keep the beat goin' ... Don't keep it to yourself!

    Charlie

    "If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away." --Henry David Thoreau, "Walden," 1854

    "There's a lot to be said for Time Honored tradition and value." --In memory of Frank "fiacovaz" Iacovazzi

    "Maybe your drums can be beat, but you can't."--Jack Keck

  2. #27

    User Info Menu

    Default Re: The last thing you ate?

    I just had a Chorizo, Egg, Cheese and Cilantro burrito!!!! So good!!! My nose is running from the Dave's insanity I out on!!!

  3. #28

    User Info Menu

    Cool Re: The last thing you ate?

    Dude, you love livin' dangerously!!! Love those burritos, too!
    keep the beat goin' ... Don't keep it to yourself!

    Charlie

    "If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away." --Henry David Thoreau, "Walden," 1854

    "There's a lot to be said for Time Honored tradition and value." --In memory of Frank "fiacovaz" Iacovazzi

    "Maybe your drums can be beat, but you can't."--Jack Keck

  4. #29

    User Info Menu

    Default Re: The last thing you ate?

    Cornedbeef hash and a glass of milk.

  5. #30

    User Info Menu

    Default Re: The last thing you ate?

    Crispy Belly Pork, and Decaf Coffee
    www.myspace.com/gozrock
    www.myspace.com/video/rid/110115140
    Mapex Meridian Maple
    22"x20"
    10"x7"
    12"x8"
    14"x12"
    16"x14"
    Mapex Black Panther Sledgehammer 14"x6.5

    Sabian AAX Cymbals

    In Support of Leighs Record attempt
    http://www.drumchat.com/showthread.p...ers-12079.html

  6. #31

    User Info Menu

    Default Re: The last thing you ate?

    I lived dangerously this morning.......

    Frosted Mini Wheats with milk.
    Quoting gonefishin: Just have some bacon with ya when you go pick her up..........youre an instant chick magnet.


    Drum Bum: Gifts for Drummers

    Cool Drummer T-shirts and Drum Accessories!

  7. #32

    User Info Menu

    Default Re: The last thing you ate?

    Quote Originally Posted by pastor_bob View Post
    I lived dangerously this morning.......

    Frosted Mini Wheats with milk.
    YUM!

  8. #33

    User Info Menu

    Default Re: The last thing you ate?

    last thing i ate about 2 hours ago was a Reese's Cluster (it's similar to a Turtle candy, with PB in it), and a 24 Oz can of Steel Reserve malt beer to help me relax enough to sleep. (just drank that within the last hour)

  9. #34

    User Info Menu

    Default Re: The last thing you ate?

    Wait a minute . . . with PB in it?
    Quoting gonefishin: Just have some bacon with ya when you go pick her up..........youre an instant chick magnet.


    Drum Bum: Gifts for Drummers

    Cool Drummer T-shirts and Drum Accessories!

  10. #35

    User Info Menu

    Default Re: The last thing you ate?

    Quote Originally Posted by bassist learning drums View Post
    I had wings that were so hot they became a story on my band's DVD. I can't remember the hot sauce used but it was like the 2nd hottest sauce, next to Blair's. I ended up my night by getting sick. Throwing up nothing but the hot sauce. And I LOVE HOT, spicy food!!! It was the toughest gig I ever played. I cannot with words describe the intensity I experienced that night!! I ate 9 of them, where other people "died" on one!
    I too like hot food, which reminds me of a funny story. A couple of coworkers and I used to frequent a Thai restaurant near where we worked. We would go at least once a week, usually more.
    Anyway, the restaurant has a scale for how hot you like it ranging from 1 star (mild) to 5 star ("native" or hot). One of the regulars and I usually order a 10 or 12 star. A friend who hadn't gone with us before decided to join us, and being competitive decided he would order a 12 star along with us. BIG MISTAKE. It ran straight through him and he spent the next 30 minutes in the bathroom at the restaurant and when he came out, he was really mad. I'm not sure why - we tried to warn him but he wouldn't listen.

    Anyway, the last thing I ate was a chicken salad sandwich from the cafeteria where I work - blech - and a Starbuck's Frappuccino.
    Robert

    "Ok Guys This Is In Da Key Of Boom Chick Boom Boom Chick...." - SIR PHROGGE

    "A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, design a building, write a sonnet, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, solve equations, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects." Robert Heinlein

    Zildjian League #1 Flunkie

  11. #36

    User Info Menu

    Default Re: The last thing you ate?

    a home made shortbread cookie



    Official cowbell hater.

  12. #37

    User Info Menu

    Default Re: The last thing you ate?

    Quote Originally Posted by ratmycue View Post
    a home made shortbread cookie
    Nah, A home made chocolate chip cokie... still hot and gooey from the oven..... and an icey cold glass of milk......
    Kevin
    DW Performance series - Gun Metal Metalic Lacquer
    24/12/16 6.5x14
    Sabian AA/AAX hi-hats & crashes
    Sabian HHX Evolution ride

    Drummers can be very tempomental.....

  13. #38

    User Info Menu

    Default Re: The last thing you ate?

    Quote Originally Posted by LagerHead View Post
    I too like hot food, which reminds me of a funny story. A couple of coworkers and I used to frequent a Thai restaurant near where we worked. We would go at least once a week, usually more.
    Anyway, the restaurant has a scale for how hot you like it ranging from 1 star (mild) to 5 star ("native" or hot). One of the regulars and I usually order a 10 or 12 star. A friend who hadn't gone with us before decided to join us, and being competitive decided he would order a 12 star along with us. BIG MISTAKE. It ran straight through him and he spent the next 30 minutes in the bathroom at the restaurant and when he came out, he was really mad. I'm not sure why - we tried to warn him but he wouldn't listen.

    Anyway, the last thing I ate was a chicken salad sandwich from the cafeteria where I work - blech - and a Starbuck's Frappuccino.
    I just Love when others try too eat stuff they know will have that effect!!!

  14. #39

    User Info Menu

    Default Re: The last thing you ate?

    A bag of Gardetto's and a bottle of water!

  15. #40

    User Info Menu

    Default Re: The last thing you ate?

    A Sirloin steak, salad with Thousand Island dressing, and milk. Yep, I slurged tonight!
    Quoting gonefishin: Just have some bacon with ya when you go pick her up..........youre an instant chick magnet.


    Drum Bum: Gifts for Drummers

    Cool Drummer T-shirts and Drum Accessories!

  16. #41

    User Info Menu

    Default Re: The last thing you ate?

    pizza steak with onions and green peppers

  17. #42

    User Info Menu

    Default Re: The last thing you ate?

    I just ate a slice of Boston bun and another slice of raspberry bun. Then I had a mouthful of water.
    - Zack

  18. #43

    User Info Menu

    Cool Re: The last thing you ate?

    Quote Originally Posted by parttimedrummer View Post
    last thing i ate about 2 hours ago was a Reese's Cluster (it's similar to a Turtle candy, with PB in it), and a 24 Oz can of Steel Reserve malt beer to help me relax enough to sleep. (just drank that within the last hour)
    Quote Originally Posted by pastor_bob View Post
    Wait a minute . . . with PB in it?
    PTD--whoa, there are easier ways to get rid of the competition!

    PB--if he bit you, I hope it didn't mess up your drumming!

    Last things I ate at dinner were: White-meat turkey roast with gravy; a corn casserole, the recipe for which I found on the back of a garlic-and-cheese crouton box...not too bad, either!--and a nice slice of homemade apple pie (I made two pies to get rid of an overabundance of Christmas apples!)...and plenty of chilled dihydrogen monoxide to wash it down...

    (incidentally, if you missed science class, "dihydrogen monoxide" refers to H2O, aka water...)
    keep the beat goin' ... Don't keep it to yourself!

    Charlie

    "If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away." --Henry David Thoreau, "Walden," 1854

    "There's a lot to be said for Time Honored tradition and value." --In memory of Frank "fiacovaz" Iacovazzi

    "Maybe your drums can be beat, but you can't."--Jack Keck

  19. #44

    User Info Menu

    Default Re: The last thing you ate?

    New York strip steak, new potato's, Fresh steamed Green Beans with butter and garlic, and a shrimp ****tail.

  20. #45

    User Info Menu

    Default Re: The last thing you ate?

    A combination of shrimp and pork fried rice.

  21. #46

    User Info Menu

    Default Re: The last thing you ate?

    A cheeseburger and a glass of Kool-Aid.

    (watch out for the Kool-Aid!)
    ****************************************
    Why do psychics have to ask you your name? And how come you never heard of a psychic winning the lottery?
    ****************************************
    Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.

  22. #47

    User Info Menu

    Default Re: The last thing you ate?

    My dog, mmm mmmm Good LoL Just kidding.

  23. #48

    User Info Menu

    Default Re: The last thing you ate?

    last thing I ate was some Kashi crackers. Pretty good.

  24. #49

    User Info Menu

    Default Re: The last thing you ate?

    Chili Picante Corn Nuts!

  25. #50

    User Info Menu

    Default Re: The last thing you ate?

    David's Cheese flavored sunflower seeds. The whole bag!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •