Thread: 1960 Vintage Pearl Royce Snare?????

User Info Menu

Default 1960 Vintage Pearl Royce Snare?????

So I have a Sabian Vault for sale on a internet classifieds ad and someone offered me a trade for a "1960 Vintage Pearl Royce snare. I've never heard of the snare before which doesn't surprise me at all but I looked up online and can't find anything. Can someone point me in the right direction???
    www.myspace.com/joeguitar

Feel free to request me. Just make sure you add a message with it cause I get too many from people I just don't know.

User Info Menu

Default Re: 1960 Vintage Pearl Royce Snare?????

From what I understand, Pearl built entry level kits that were re-branded by many companies, Royce being one of them. My guess is your cymbal is worth much more then that drum.
    DW Collectors
    Vintage Superstars
    Roland TD-20
    Misc. Snares
    My Web Site

User Info Menu

I absolutely agree with RM. Royce is an entry level kit, and I've never seen one of their snares called a Pearl Royce. This person might be trying to make it sound more valuable by adding Pearl to the name, but I would bet it says Royce on the snare, not Pearl. Not what most people would consider a valuable piece, even if it's vintage.
    Why do psychics have to ask you your name? And how come you never heard of a psychic winning the lottery?
    Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.

ThePloughman Guest

The drum is crap. Tell the guy you dont like being insulted.