Thread: what was your favorite gift??

User Info Menu

Default what was your favorite gift??

I know we all celebrate differently, but i was curious as to what your favorite gift you received was... i'll go first...
    my favorite gift was my little red mp3 player.. omg.. i had no idea what i was missing.. its awesome... lol
    I Someone With Autism!

User Info Menu

my love..lol..and the drumsticks..ive been hurting for some new ones...
    PRACTICE SAFE BANGING!!! play drums! My Pearl Session Kit

User Info Menu

Cool what was your favorite gift?

My older daughter (who thinks I am one of the hardest people for whom to shop) blew me away when she got me several cool shirts that cover my major hobbies: older cars, cooking, and, of course, drumming!

In fact I proudly wore the drumming T-shirt yesterday; black (of course) with the imprinted legend:

"Still plays with DRUMS"...

If I update the avatar, you can safely bet that's the one I'll be wearing!

keep the beat goin' ... Don't keep it to yourself!

Charlie

"If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away." --Henry David Thoreau, "Walden," 1854

"There's a lot to be said for Time Honored tradition and value." --In memory of Frank "fiacovaz" Iacovazzi

"Maybe your drums can be beat, but you can't."--Jack Keck

User Info Menu

I posted this in another thread but I got Power Tools this year. Great big old industrial style drills and stuff. AWESOME!!!

User Info Menu

Well it's hard to decide..

Hmm. I'd start with drums.. but then comes the Xbox 360.. and well umm the Ipod Video.. So.. I don't know what to say.. All good stuff.
    God Bless & Rock On
    Current Set: Yamaha 7pc Maple Custom Abosulte
    Current Cymbals: Zildjian A Custom Cymbals
    Hardware: Yamaha 1100 Series, and DW 5000 Series Kick

User Info Menu

either my rototoms or timble
    Oh tell me where your freedom lies
    The street are fields that never die.
    Deliver me from reasons why
    You`d rather cry
    I`d rather fly.

User Info Menu

I have two favorite gifts: One, my parents gave to my oldest son, a Pork Pie throne- motorcyle style, black on top, camo on the sides. It's built like a tank. The other one is a Boss phase shifter my younger son got (actually it's an early b-day present, since it falls on the 29th) from my wife and me. He also got a Boss delay from his grandparents, so now he's having fun making lots of space ship noises. The Angus poster he got has really dressed up the music room as well.

User Info Menu

My girlfriend got me a $200 gift certificate to Guitar Center.

Word to the wise : don't mess with the drummer.

User Info Menu

$100 and a $50 iTunes Gift Card

User Info Menu

I received a few gift cards too among some clothes and makeup stuff. No drum stuff I'm sad to say but I did get some cash. Yippee!
    Drummer Chicks Rule

User Info Menu

hard to pick, i got a rush r30 dvd, skb cases to replace my old kick and snare
    cases, and an lp 6 post percussion mount, and another pearl bc2000 boom stand.

User Info Menu

a bunch of gift cards... some clothes, a new ride cuz my old one sucked, and a new drum head
    -Leslie (aka Lezzle..)

If in any way I show signs of stupidity or lack of intellegence, this is why:

Blond + Drummer =

User Info Menu

what kinda ride?