Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Ugly Cars

User Info Menu

Default Re: Ugly Cars

Quote Originally Posted by crazymanwithaplunger View Post
    you suck! I LOVE that car. Gotta remeber when it was made/designed. YOu can't compare it to what we call sleek and exotic now, but back in it's day it was a really looker. Come on? Seriously?
    Yeah I'm serious. But you also gotta remember, I wasn't around back when they were popular!

IMO the car looks very tired...
    - Zack

User Info Menu

Crazy,
    That is hilarious. My first experience with that car was pretty similar. I was 12, my dad was stationed in Germany. I was in the Boy Scouts and was on a bus in Italy headed for 8 days in Pisa. The kid next to me yells, "Look, a Lamborghini." I immediately sat up and looked, and all that was left was tail lights racing off into the night. Man, that car was moving.

And while it may looked tired now, when it was new, there was (almost) nothing like on the road. The Countach was ahead of its time. I too got to sit in one in Monterey, California, when I was about 19. That car is built for the driver. When you sit in it, everything is exactly where it should be. Man, what I wouldn't give to drive a machine like that!
    Robert

"Ok Guys This Is In Da Key Of Boom Chick Boom Boom Chick...." - SIR PHROGGE

"A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, design a building, write a sonnet, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, solve equations, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects." Robert Heinlein

Zildjian League #1 Flunkie

User Info Menu

Default 1956 Nash Rambler

When Chevy was sportin the Biscayne and Bel Air, Nash (AMC) had this 'lil beauty out on the showroom floor!

CRIKEY!

-Les

User Info Menu

Default Re: 1956 Nash Rambler

Quote Originally Posted by Lesizmor View Post
    When Chevy was sportin the Biscayne and Bel Air, Nash (AMC) had this 'lil beauty out on the showroom floor!

CRIKEY!

-Les
    that is definitely one butt ugly car

although nothing takes the cake like that 2 body designes molted together

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by xweasel View Post
    IMO the Lamborghini Countach is pretty ugly...
    I'm sorry, but your opinion is wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by parttimedrummer View Post
    although nothing takes the cake like that 2 body designes molted together
    Speaking of which... the Monte Carlo. How did they ever think these two ends would look good together? Did the guy who designed the front ever meet the guy who did the back?

front...
    http://www.netcarshow.com/chevrolet/...llpaper_03.htm

back...
    http://www.netcarshow.com/chevrolet/...llpaper_02.htm
    "Life is backwards. Happiness isn't something you seek, it's something that finds you when you are doing the right thing." - Zone47

User Info Menu

Nissan Juke

- Zack

User Info Menu

Nissan Juke

Thanks for that xweasel, I came close to doing a 'technicolour yawn' when I saw that.

Take this...

[IMG][/IMG]

User Info Menu

User Info Menu

Want to see ugly cars? Come on out and visit me. They are a part of everyday life here.

I see classic mustangs, '67-70 era that have had suspension lifts done with the giant rims and low profile tires.

An assortment of Hondas, Civics and Accords that people are trying to make "Fast-N-Furious" cars by adding all kinds of wings, spoilers, etc. and what I call "fart-can" mufflers.

Pickup trucks that people lower and slam to the ground and then add LEDS underneath.

It's just disgusting.
    Stolen from EddieV:
    Boom, ching, boom boom ching, fuggadugga fuggadugga fuggadugga crash. Rinse, Repeat ad-nauseum.

Quote Originally Posted by drummer View Post
    Come on Mark. You steal copy. Just look at your signature.
    Quote Originally Posted by Texdrumr View Post
    Nothing says 'tough' like a drummer with ducklings on his drums. Ha!

User Info Menu

Nissan Juke

It maybe ugly but you can get the Nissan Skyline twin turbo engine in it............

User Info Menu

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SpazApproved View Post
    It maybe ugly but you can get the Nissan Skyline twin turbo engine in it............
    Or buy a Nissan Skyline twin turbo for less than half the price of that tuned Nissan Puke...

Still, its good to know that car manufacturers realise that the blind also need to drive.

User Info Menu

Does anyone remember the Pontiac Aztek? Seriously... THE ugliest vehicle of all time.
    Stolen from EddieV:
    Boom, ching, boom boom ching, fuggadugga fuggadugga fuggadugga crash. Rinse, Repeat ad-nauseum.

User Info Menu

Toyota Vellfire

Quote Originally Posted by Markadiddle View Post
    An assortment of Hondas, Civics and Accords that people are trying to make "Fast-N-Furious" cars by adding all kinds of wings, spoilers, etc. and what I call "fart-can" mufflers.
    - Zack

User Info Menu

Does anyone remember the Pontiac Aztek? Seriously... THE ugliest vehicle of all time.
    - Zack

User Info Menu

Want to see ugly cars? Come on out and visit me. They are a part of everyday life here.

I see classic mustangs, '67-70 era that have had suspension lifts done with the giant rims and low profile tires.

Pickup trucks that people lower and slam to the ground and then add LEDS underneath.

It's just disgusting.
    That sounds like where i live, they even have 4 door Hondas with big wings on the back

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by myk View Post
    That sounds like where i live, they even have 4 door Hondas with big wings on the back
    Yep, that's a "normal" site out here. Dumbest looking thing I've ever seen. I can't believe these kids actually think a wing will make them go faster or stabilize the car at higher speeds. Here's your first clue kids.... your car isn't fast enough to need that stupid looking wing. Even if it were fast enough for it, you're not allowed to drive at those speeds on residential streets. Just sayin'.
    Stolen from EddieV:

User Info Menu

^I hope you guys never pull up next to my Honda.... cause if you do I hope you have some serious power under the hood cause you'll need it. haha

User Info Menu

Well, of course Heisenberg knows what they are all about.
    Stolen from EddieV:

User Info Menu

Gotta love the rice rockets and nagasakinutbuckets.

User Info Menu

SsangYong Rodius

Quote Originally Posted by SpazApproved View Post
    ^I hope you guys never pull up next to my Honda.... cause if you do I hope you have some serious power under the hood cause you'll need it. haha
    I love modified JDM cars... when they'd done tastefully. We have a big JDM scene in NZ (most people here drive Japanese) and I see so many stupidly stanced cars with a farty muffler and aftermarket gauges that aren't connected to anything and a different coloured body kit and no actual engine mods, apart from maybe a blowoff valve. And an unnecessary sound system that annoys you when they're driving down your street at 2 in the morning. And the people driving them often accelerate as fast as they can through the center of town.

Last edited by xweasel; 01-22-2017 at 07:00 AM.
    - Zack