Page 2 of 34 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: screen names

User Info Menu

Default Re: screen names

i drag raced most of my life and could never seem (afford) to go fast enough so when ever someone would ask about my cars I would they are 2 slow
    E Drums !! !

There are no loud instruments just loud players !

Protect Your Hearing !!!!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Norske View Post
    I was just talking to STICKSWIZARDDRAGON about this the other day.

Mine is pretty simple. I'm Norwegian, and Norske means Norwegian in Norwegian. Um....any questions?

Some of my close friends call me Viking, so I could have gone that way as well. And I have Viking artifacts all over the place, including a 4x6 foot Norwegian flag hanging on my living room wall.
    You bet I got questions...............how do you Norwegian dudes keep your pants up luggin that hammer of Thor around all day long?.....do they make a special hammer loop for that ?..................lol

User Info Menu

I use to play a game called Dark Space my Name on there was Beast Whenever I would come into a system and start bombing planets everyone would say Beasty is at it again and I would teach people the basic lesson 101 in tactics then I got the title Beasty101 have used it ever since. that was in 2002

User Info Menu

I suck with coming up with names... I just picked two of my favorite drummers: Dave Grohl(Nirvana, Foo Fighters, Probot, etc.) and Brian St Clair(Local H)

User Info Menu

Cool Re: screen names

My Screen Name Is A Legal Last Name Derived Phrom A Nickname After A Poem I Wrote 40 Years Ago
    "FEEL DA GROOVE & PLAY IT FORWARD..."

"BEAUTY IS IN THE EARS OF THE BEHOLDER ,
    ENJOY IT ALL,,, MY BROTHERS & SISTERS"

COMMANDER & CHIEPH OF
    "PHROGGE'S AQUARIAN ARMY"

LEGEND IN MY OWN MIND
    & FORCE BEHIND DA
    "PHX AZ LEGEND OF DA ZYDECO GROOVE VEST"
    (AND OTHER TOYZ) INCLUDING PIZZABOX SNARE DRUM

IT'S ALL ABOUT DA SHOW !!!!!

User Info Menu

mines my name and area code
    silver Percussion Plus 5pc.

14" Paiste 3000 heavy hats

16" Sabian b8 pro thin crash

20" Paiste 502 plus ride

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ethel_The_Frog View Post
    Taken from my favourite Monty Python sketch (but I spelt the name wrong :D)
    Today on Ethol The Frog, the story of the Pirahna Brothers!
    Yep, sometimes I chuckle to myself when I see your screen name: "...then he nailed my 'ead to the floor"

My name is Todd, but when I was younger I played in a punk/skate rock band with 2 Todds, so everyone else called the other Todd 'Tom' and called me 'Peach' (after my last name, Petree).
    AND I'm from Texas, so peach_tx it is...

User Info Menu

Back when the McRib came back a few years ago, the doctor I was working with at the time made a bet with me. He didnt like to bet money so the next morning after I won he presented me with a cold, day old McRib sandwich. From then on it was just sort of an inside joke and I guess the name just stuck My wife cant stand the name either so it just makes it that much better !
    "You can take away our keys, you can take away our phones, but you can NOT take away our dreams......Yeah!, thats because were like, sleeping when we have them."

User Info Menu

I'm not sure, but somehow I became the BigMeow, because it fits my personality. Like a cat, I'm not overly social with people I don't know; and if you feed me, I'm your friend for life. . . .
    And the trees are all kept equal by hatchet, axe, and saw. . .

User Info Menu

My initials...LOL...nothing too interesting

all the best...

User Info Menu

My initials and the year I graduate, haha.
    It's a classic.

• How many drummers does it take to change a lightbulb?
    Five: One to screw the bulb in, and four to talk about how much better
    Neil Peart could have done it.

User Info Menu

Ok here's the story behind mine... I am a Deputy Sheriff and I am a K-9 handler. Naturally I think my dog is the best or "TopDog" so there is where I get topdog. 63 is my badge number hence topdog63. I started using it a while back for my xbox live screen name and pretty much use it for everything now.

User Info Menu

Xbox live huh ? do you by any chance play Call of Duty 4 ?!?! if so this is my xbox live s/n as well.
    "You can take away our keys, you can take away our phones, but you can NOT take away our dreams......Yeah!, thats because were like, sleeping when we have them."

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by topdog63 View Post
    Ok here's the story behind mine... I am a Deputy Sheriff and I am a K-9 handler. Naturally I think my dog is the best or "TopDog" so there is where I get topdog. 63 is my badge number hence topdog63. I started using it a while back for my xbox live screen name and pretty much use it for everything now.
    Uh oh... first a pastor and now the law!

(Welcome Top Dog! )

User Info Menu

i am a chick and yeah well chicks pretty much rock lol so thats how i got rockerchick....

User Info Menu

Cool job topdog , my newfew is also a handler , his partner is a bomb sniffer .

User Info Menu

It is pretty cool to see how / why people come up with their screen names ,

........and rockerchick.....you go girl ,

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by mcrib06 View Post
    Xbox live huh ? do you by any chance play Call of Duty 4 ?!?! if so this is my xbox live s/n as well.
    I rent it once in a while. If I can ever get some time off of work I'll probably rent it again. I actually used to play GOW incessantly (sp?) but I've really backed off of XBL as it took alot of time from some of the things I needed to do.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by gonefishin View Post
    Cool job topdog , my newfew is also a handler , his partner is a bomb sniffer .
    Yeah I've been a handler for about two years, mines a biter and a drug sniffer. Lot's of fun.

And Drummer your darn right I'm a Youth Pastor and a Cop so look out.

User Info Menu

Yeah I've been a handler for about two years, mines a biter and a drug sniffer. Lot's of fun.

And Drummer your darn right I'm a Youth Pastor and a Cop so look out.
    You have any pics of your dog you might want to share?
    I just happen to be an animal person.
    I have 2 dogs, one's a licker and the other is a sniffer(he has allergies).

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by bassist learning drums View Post
    You have any pics of your dog you might want to share?
    I just happen to be an animal person.
    I have 2 dogs, one's a licker and the other is a sniffer(he has allergies).
    lol...
    I do have a pic it happens to be convieniently (sp?) stored on the computer I'm using. Here it is. The first one is her getting a tennis ball that I stuck about 8 feet high in a backstop. The second is just my girl Keira
    Attached Images Attached Images

User Info Menu

Very cool dogs. Does the first dog ever escape, or is your kennel enclosed?

User Info Menu

It's the same dog and yes the kennel has a chain link top on it. She is very athletic as you can see.

User Info Menu

Just a nickname a friend gave me a while back that stuck. The J is for my first name Jeff. And the Rock? Well, I try to "rock" my best when I play
    Last edited by jrock; 06-15-2008 at 04:17 PM.
    Sonor, Zildjian, Remo, DW and Vater

User Info Menu

I chose DeathMetalDrummer b/c i like death/black metal