Thread: Drums

User Info Menu

Default Drums

Waiting while Frosty has surgery (minor). Might as well see how many mistakes I can make today.

As it turned out, quite a few. Could have made more if given the chance.

User Info Menu

Default Re: Drums

I'll need to see the sheet music you are working with before we can determine if any mistakes actually occurred. I'm not buying it.
    Signature here

User Info Menu

You should start practicing with a metronome.

Juuuuuuuuuuuust kidding. What good are friends if you can't 'jab' them every once in a while......

User Info Menu

You weren't focused because of Frosty.

User Info Menu

You are still good Rick So what kind of surgery did little Frosty go for.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by rickthedrummer View Post

Waiting while Frosty has surgery (minor). Might as well see how many mistakes I can make today.

As it turned out, quite a few. Could have made more if given the chance.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bish View Post
    I'll need to see the sheet music you are working with before we can determine if any mistakes actually occurred. I'm not buying it.
    My sheet music looks like this:

******hit snare drum***_____hit the big drum***twice_____***kick the kick drum***once***then twice***hit 1 of those brass things*****hit another 1 just for the hell of it*_*_*_hit the high tom three times***_*---then go to the big tom*****___^^^call it quits.

Quote Originally Posted by Texdrumr View Post
    You should start practicing with a metronome.

Juuuuuuuuuuuust kidding. What good are friends if you can't 'jab' them every once in a while......
    This is true.

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderjig View Post
    You weren't focused because of Frosty.

Good, I needed a excuse.

Quote Originally Posted by Pearl MCX Man View Post
    You are still good Rick So what kind of surgery did little Frosty go for.

She had a little growth on her front paw. Wouldn't have been a big deal if she would have left it alone.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by rickthedrummer View Post
    My sheet music looks like this:

******hit snare drum***_____hit the big drum***twice_____***kick the kick drum***once***then twice***hit 1 of those brass things*****hit another 1 just for the hell of it*_*_*_hit the high tom three times***_*---then go to the big tom*****___^^^call it quits.
    lol

this is why we need you Rick
    "Guys, if you wanted Superman for this gig, you should have hired Superman. Instead, you got Batman." - Donny Gruendler

"You always think you have more problems than you actually have." - Dave Elitch

Instagram: @bringerofthud
    Twitter:@davetilove

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by dt344 View Post
    lol

this is why we need you Rick

Thanks DT, it's nice to hear that. Now if I could just get a few blondes to feel that way, life would be really good.

User Info Menu

Rick stop complaining ( mean this in a good way) and enjoy what you do Man. Hope frosty is doing ok
    So whats so wrong with laughing. Some need to learn to laugh

User Info Menu

She had a little growth on her front paw. Wouldn't have been a big deal if she would have left it alone.

I know what you mean Rick. Dogs will lick anything that is not normal to them like infection etc and just keep at till it is gone.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Bish View Post
    +1..........I'm not buying it either!

Wish my mistakes sounded like yours!

User Info Menu

"Wish my mistakes sounded like yours!"

You too can make mistakes like rickthedrummer does.

$10 plus S&H and you can learn the secret to making mistakes and how to make it look like the other drummer did it when there is no other drummer. Lot of eye contact to pull that off, but I'll show you how it's done.

BUT WAIT

Call within the next 10 minutes and I'll send you a second batch of BS. Just pay separate S&H. This is the way to make twice the mistakes in 1/2 the time and get them out of the way.

Supplies are limited.

There are side effects but, I don't know what they are, so you are on your own there.
    Last edited by rickthedrummer; 08-15-2016 at 01:47 PM. Reason: ====