Thread: Compliments on my drumming

User Info Menu

Default Compliments on my drumming

I played the drums at my Church today for Easter services. The services were in the morning and afternoon. After the services I received a lot of compliments from the choir members and the priest. The choir directors son who just graduated with a degree in music was very impressed with the way I kept time. During the songs I just kept a straight beat on the bass drum. My last drum instructor always taught me to keep a straight beat to keep in time. I see now where it has paid off along with a lot of practice. Today has been a good experience for me and maybe will open some doors for me down the road. I thought I would pass this along to you all. Also I received a lot of thanks for playing from everyone.

Keep drumming

Gregg

User Info Menu

Default Re: Compliments on my drumming

Cool Thanks for sharing

User Info Menu

Very nice and congrats. A compliment on how you keep time is probably the best type of praise a drummer can get. Well, that and, "you always get the hot chics"...

Tex

User Info Menu

db60, you certainly got high praise today. What a great Easter gift!
    Quoting gonefishin: Just have some bacon with ya when you go pick her up..........youre an instant chick magnet.

For coupons and specials, join the Drum Bum mailing list.

Buy Gifts for Drummers. And don't miss the free Drum Lessons!

User Info Menu

This is good. You play well, and also play well in front of a live audience. Congratulations!

User Info Menu

good going
    Tamaholic

User Info Menu

Compliments always help to inspire and give you that good feeling about yourself and your playing. Have fun and keep on drumming.

User Info Menu

Excellent work! Getting compliments on drum playing from choir members is a bigger deal than most realize.

User Info Menu

Congrats!

User Info Menu

Congrats............it's always great to have validation..............to me, it makes all the practice hours, sweat and hard work worth it.