Thread: Super deals ... look inside ...

User Info Menu

Default Super deals ... look inside ...

SOLD

TAMA Birch/Bubinga Yesteryear shell pack only.

SOLD

TAMA Maple Superstar Classics shell pack only. 22X18 bass, 16X14 floor tom, 14X12 floor tom, 12X10 mounted tom, 10X9 mounted tom, 8X8 mounted tom, 14X6 snare. $500.00 local pick up or can negotiate a road trip.

Still available and for sale:

ddrum maple shell pack only. 20X20 bass, 16X14, floor, 14X12 floor tom, 12X8 mounted tom. $350.00 local pick up or can negotiate a road trip.

20170325_161900 by Pigg Penn, on Flickr

Each kit will have floor tom legs, bass drum spurs and tom-tom trees or stand clamp with arm. All have basically new heads (hydraulics) or I can put on the factory heads which had very little use.

Thanks for looking.
    Last edited by Bish; 07-17-2017 at 08:50 PM.
    Signature here

User Info Menu

Default Re: Super deals ... look inside ...

Aw geez, I was just joking when I said I wanted the blue sparkle Tama kit when you sold your stuff. Now you're really doing it. Guess I'll be talking to the boss tonight. Stay tuned.

(You really sure you want to unload everything?)

User Info Menu

Ohhh
    That Yesteryear is exactly the sizes I want. And B/B too....

(Takes deep breath)
    Must....not......buy....another....kit.....
    -Brian

"Too many crappy used drum stuff to list"

Play the SONG......not the DRUMS!!!

"I think that feeling is a lot more important than technique. It's all very well doing a triple paradiddle - but who's going to know you've done it? If you play technically you sound like everybody else. It's being original that counts." ~ John Bonham

User Info Menu

Great looking kits and good prices but Tama and I have had a rocky relationship at best. Good luck I cannot imagine those would last very long on CL depending on your location.
    Ludwig Classic Maple 22x16,10x8,12x9,16x16
    7" Moon Gel Practice Pad
    Sabian HHX Legacy

Decide whether this is love for the craft or simply an ego thing

http://www.redskymary.com/ NOT MY BAND, JUST A GREAT LOCAL BAND WHO SHOULD BE SOOO MUCH BIGGER IMO

User Info Menu

OH MAN... That Ddrum....

User Info Menu

wish I had $500. for the superstar classic
    Conrad

User Info Menu

Thanks for the comments, everyone.

MDK, I know what you've been experiencing and I don't blame you for your take on TAMA.

If it's any consolation, I'm finding much comfort in my Yamaha Live Customs, currently. It's the kit I play at home without hesitation. I think you'd really like their mounts. They don't move at all. I really like everything I'm seeing with Yamaha - other than the price.....

I take my Red Sparkle TAMAs to gigs. I feel pretty good about both situations.
    Signature here

User Info Menu

MDK, one more thought.....the Superstars have the other style mounting brackets that don't have as much free play.
    Signature here

User Info Menu

Man, any of those sets would be sweet! Too bad the wife is not on board with it. Good luck with the sales Bish!
    Gretsch USA Custom 22x18, 12x9, 13x10, 14x14, 16x16, 14x5.5 Rosewood Zildjian 14" New Beats, Zildjian 20" A Medium Ride, Sabian 18" Paragon Crash, Zildjian 16" Medium Thin Crash Tama Iron Cobra Single Pedal

Pearl Masters Studio Birch (MBX) 22x16, 10x10, 12x10, 13x11, 16x16, 14x6.5 in White Mist. Zildjian A Custom Hats, Sabian 22 AA with Rivets, Stagg 20" Ghengis Ride, Dream Contact Crashes 16" & 17" Pearl P2002B Double Bass Pedal

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by OldeEnglishD View Post
    Man, any of those sets would be sweet! Too bad the wife is not on board with it. Good luck with the sales Bish!
    Sadly, they rarely are...

Probably a good thing. Otherwise, there'd be more of these "clearance sale" threads, LOL.

I'm still fighting the "urge to splurge" for that B/B Yesteryear. That would make a perfect gig kit for me. I got the money, just not the room, LOL.
    -Brian

"Too many crappy used drum stuff to list"

Play the SONG......not the DRUMS!!!

"I think that feeling is a lot more important than technique. It's all very well doing a triple paradiddle - but who's going to know you've done it? If you play technically you sound like everybody else. It's being original that counts." ~ John Bonham

User Info Menu

My wife was cool enough to let me buy a Yamaha Stage Custom after my first lesson, and really hasn't complained at any of the cymbal upgrades to my kit. She knows my son and I love playing. Asking her for another kit would likely push the envelope of what is acceptable. That's ok, I will live vicariously through you guys, drooling at your latest purchases. When my son moves out, someone will need to get a new kit so we both have one lol.
    Gretsch USA Custom 22x18, 12x9, 13x10, 14x14, 16x16, 14x5.5 Rosewood Zildjian 14" New Beats, Zildjian 20" A Medium Ride, Sabian 18" Paragon Crash, Zildjian 16" Medium Thin Crash Tama Iron Cobra Single Pedal

Pearl Masters Studio Birch (MBX) 22x16, 10x10, 12x10, 13x11, 16x16, 14x6.5 in White Mist. Zildjian A Custom Hats, Sabian 22 AA with Rivets, Stagg 20" Ghengis Ride, Dream Contact Crashes 16" & 17" Pearl P2002B Double Bass Pedal

User Info Menu

Well, I must throw out a thank you to the lucky person that made a great purchase today. I sold my TAMA Starclassic Yesteryear kit. I also sold the bags I had just purchased for them, too, thankfully. PHEW.

The TAMA Superstars are still available. Hope you all had a good 4th of July weekend! Thank God for our continued freedom!!
    Signature here

User Info Menu

Both TAMA kits are wrapped with beautiful stuff......................
    Gretsch USA & Zildjian
    (What Else Would I Ever Need ?)

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Bish View Post
    Well, I must throw out a thank you to the lucky person that made a great purchase today. I sold my TAMA Starclassic Yesteryear kit. I also sold the bags I had just purchased for them, too, thankfully. PHEW.

The TAMA Superstars are still available. Hope you all had a good 4th of July weekend! Thank God for our continued freedom!!
    Actually since I'd forgotten that the ddrums were advertised, they too are still available.
    Signature here

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Bish View Post

Well at least that takes that temptation away from me! Phew!
    Jesse

1986 Tama Crestar - Lacquered Piano White
    2016 Roland TD-25K
    2015 Tama Starclassic B/B - Indigo Blue Sparkle

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by kaosotis View Post
    Well at least that takes that temptation away from me! Phew!
    lol
    Signature here

User Info Menu

Hey, hey, hey, another deal was done today.

The TAMA Superstar Classic kit is now sold, too!

Thank you!!!!!!
    Signature here

User Info Menu

Let's see. What should I post next?

Anyone looking for a nice set of boxed (matching) cymbals? I have Zildjian As, A Customs, Paiste 2002 red labels, Sabian Paragon series, and other odds and ends.

Several hardware packs complete.

How about a massive 6 or 7 pc (w/matching snare) Yamaha Live Custom or TAMA Starclassic B/B kit? Your choice $1000.00. This is less than half price of new.

Need something small? I still have my TAMA lil' bopper kit. Includes matching snare, too. $300.00.

Or a meaty 3 pc, TAMA Starclassic B/B? $600.00. This is less than half of new price.

Also have the complete CB 5 pc resurrection shell pack with a respectable $300.00 wood grained wrap installed. Free with $200.00 pickup fee.

Let me know if anyone needs anything I haven't talked about but may have.

Obviously, my vast collection of snare drums is left basically undisturbed. I'm going to have to take another inventory. I have forgotten what I have but know I have a couple that haven't even been unboxed other than to take pictures or look it over for quality problems.
    Signature here

User Info Menu

You're a drum wheeler and dealer and I love it

User Info Menu

You're killing me! Every time I think I am over G.A.S. I see you post about more cool stuff for sale. I wonder if I could convince the wife that my kid and I each need our own kit? I would kill to get a Live Custom kit and let the boy have the Stage Customs.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SpazApproved View Post
    You're a drum wheeler and dealer and I love it
    Signature here

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by OldeEnglishD View Post
    You're killing me! Every time I think I am over G.A.S. I see you post about more cool stuff for sale. I wonder if I could convince the wife that my kid and I each need our own kit? I would kill to get a Live Custom kit and let the boy have the Stage Customs.
    I will say, the prices are right. lol.

Timing maybe not so much?

These deals may eventually make it to CL or local FB sales sites. They will expire without notice, too.
    Signature here

User Info Menu

I could never bring myself to sell kits that nice...
    Technique doesn't mean **** if you can't blast beat and spin sticks - Steve Gadd