Thread: Dynamic System

User Info Menu

Default Dynamic System

THREAD UPDATED GO TO MY POST RIGHT UNDER SWD!

We're a 3 piece progressive rock/classic rock band out of Eugene, Oregon. I made a thread some time ago but we only had some crappy recordings up then. We've just booked some studio time, and we're looking to get 3 or 4 tracks laid down. our studio date is april 22nd, so look forward to that. in the mean time, here's some pics!

From a show we did in december at a high school auditorium

my drum solo

my best friend heather was a guest vocalist that night

and here's a video of my drum solo from the auditorium show (not that good at all) blech. camera makes the drums sound awful
    http://www.vimeo.com/2958682

we're also doing another show at the auditorium this friday so i'll have some pics from that as well! enjoy!
    Last edited by Nate1647; 05-17-2009 at 01:16 PM.

User Info Menu

Default Re: Dynamic System

Cool Nate! Sounds like you've got an electronic add-on to the acoustic kit. I'll look forward to hearing more in the future!
    Quoting gonefishin: Just have some bacon with ya when you go pick her up..........youre an instant chick magnet.

For coupons and specials, join the Drum Bum mailing list.

Buy Gifts for Drummers. And don't miss the free Drum Lessons!

User Info Menu

Nice band and terrific looking kit you have there.
    There's a lot to be said for Time Honored tradition and value.

http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/j...vaz/TheSet.jpg

User Info Menu

Thanks guys! and yea PB i've got a Roland SPDS on my kit, and now i've got a full electronic kit behind me in my setup.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Nate1647 View Post
    We're a 3 piece progressive rock/classic rock band out of Eugene, Oregon. I made a thread some time ago but we only had some crappy recordings up then. We've just booked some studio time, and we're looking to get 3 or 4 tracks laid down. our studio date is april 22nd, so look forward to that. in the mean time, here's some pics!

From a show we did in december at a high school auditorium

my drum solo

my best friend heather was a guest vocalist that night

and here's a video of my drum solo from the auditorium show (not that good at all) blech. camera makes the drums sound awful
    http://www.vimeo.com/2958682

we're also doing another show at the auditorium this friday so i'll have some pics from that as well! enjoy!
    HOLA como estas NATE Creative artistic open minded Drummer cat within great wisdom aware-ness knowledge **VERY COOL PICTURES *EXCELLENTE amigo**STUDIO GIGS are ROJO CALIENTE' GRACIAS

User Info Menu

Well, we played another show at the auditorium (which was a great success), and we've also recorded a 3 song demo! Feel free to go to our myspace and give the songs a listen! there is an F word in cabin fever around the 4:38 mark i think so if thats not your thing then please go ahead and skip it! We only had 4 hours to get all these songs done, so the vocals and solos were all one take (and you can tell in a few spots ). We're going back in July to record a full album and we're all very excited! All comments appreciated! if you want to see some pictures from the second auditorium show, they are on our myspace. and if you'd like to download these tracks just let me know! they sound much better on itunes or windows media player than on the myspace player. thanks a lot!

www.myspace.com/dynamicsystem

User Info Menu

That solo was awesome Nate!! Very solid playing...Keep the vids coming!
    -Reuben

SABIAN SQUAD
    ^^^SGD'S EVANS EMPIRE^^^
    RIP Frank "Fiacovaz" Iacovazzi

User Info Menu

thanks! check out our demo tracks! www.myspace.com/dynamicsystem

User Info Menu

Very cool stuff Nate! Good luck to you guys!
    Quoting gonefishin: Just have some bacon with ya when you go pick her up..........youre an instant chick magnet.

For coupons and specials, join the Drum Bum mailing list.

Buy Gifts for Drummers. And don't miss the free Drum Lessons!

User Info Menu

Nate.....I liked your solo , cool stuff .