Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: schools we go to now

User Info Menu

Default schools we go to now

so what schoosl did we all go to i go to nanticoke in pa only in 10 grade and in marching band for 5 years now wow and i know some of your schools
    Last edited by TIMPANIST09; 01-05-2007 at 10:24 PM.

User Info Menu

Talking

I go to LHS. I'm in 9th and have been in drumline for 2 years. It has been an awesome experience!!

*Kelsey*
    Last edited by Drummer_girl2392; 02-02-2007 at 09:09 PM.

User Info Menu

what state kelsey

User Info Menu

Minnesota--we're the #1 marching band in MN.
    "Playing drums is like making love. You can't be looking down seeing what's going on trying to get the flow right!" --Drumline

Drums are what keep the band together!

Hold up! Wait a minute! Let us put some drums in ti! Ya'll ain't ready for what we about to put down. The badest drumline in the land! What we are you can't smoke, you can't sniff it cuz we were born with it. Get ready to see how we put it down Dragons style! Drumline get your thing on! --Drumline (modified)

User Info Menu

nice

User Info Menu

i go to Dighton Rehoboth RHS in mass i dont know if you care but our set up is 5 snare 2 quads 6 bass and 5or6 cym. next year some ppl are moving up hopefully it will be somethinf like 6 snares 3 quads and 5 bass and idk about cym. but know one really cares about them lol we have one ther taunton xmas parade 14 years in a row i think pissed off somany ppl that they asked us not to come back lmoa

User Info Menu

our setup is two snares four bass one quad and it sound s big compared to some group three or four band lines

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Drummer_girl2392
    Minnesota--we're the #1 marching band in MN.
    awesome!

our marching band sucks... lol
    -Leslie (aka Lezzle..)

If in any way I show signs of stupidity or lack of intellegence, this is why:

Blond + Drummer =

User Info Menu

it cant be that bad can it ?

User Info Menu

My band director always says...You only as good as your worst player. He like practically drills that into our heads. We practice a lot, and I think thats the only reason we're #1. We actually just got done shooting a commercial for Best Buy (Geek Squad). You should look for it. It does make fun of our neighboring town though. O well! I think every band (especially drumline) has the potential to be #1!

Kelsey
    "Playing drums is like making love. You can't be looking down seeing what's going on trying to get the flow right!" --Drumline

Drums are what keep the band together!

Hold up! Wait a minute! Let us put some drums in ti! Ya'll ain't ready for what we about to put down. The badest drumline in the land! What we are you can't smoke, you can't sniff it cuz we were born with it. Get ready to see how we put it down Dragons style! Drumline get your thing on! --Drumline (modified)

User Info Menu

Hi i go to the school of hard life

User Info Menu

haha what state

User Info Menu

more important name the school

User Info Menu

texas....i read your g/f broke up with u? hows that workin out?

User Info Menu

she wont even say high but shell call me up and give me hell for sayin i was gonna aske her to a dance hey her loss am i right

User Info Menu

man dont worry about her....go find someone else shes not worth your time.....ask her friend out you will feel better

User Info Menu

i did and she said that she had to go to washington to see some family its better than saying i have to wash my hair though its also orignal

User Info Menu

man forget them girls....you dont need A girl anyways.....Its always fun having lots of girls that are not your girlfreind then 1 that is...

User Info Menu

did you read that theirs another girl that wants to go out with me i work with her mom on a medic unit she says that she never stops talking about me and her dad is a state tropper and their divorced

User Info Menu

ya well just be careful with that one....u mess her up he will remember you when you get your license or her mom if u get hurt....i used to date the principals daughter and every day i would go to the office in trouble then he found out about it and started lettin me off etc...then i cheated on her and i got suspended for 3 weeks for bustin a popcap in the prakin lot....then every time i would go to the office i would get ISS.....so i got back with her untill that year was over.....

User Info Menu

nice but right im on her dads good side my dad also a cop and hw=er mom i dont have to worry about their both nice but hr=er dad wont let her date until shes 15

User Info Menu

how old is she? arent u 16?

User Info Menu

yeah im acutally 15 until september but she wont turn 15 until the summer so for now im safe lol

User Info Menu

man u r a youngin....u play drumset or just timp?

User Info Menu

i was on line for a couple years but then asked to switch and stuck with timp and how old are you