Thread: GAS drumming reunion in Gettysburg next weekend

User Info Menu

Default GAS drumming reunion in Gettysburg next weekend

Anyone going to the USARD (US Association of Rudimental Drummers)sponsored Greater Alliance of Seniors reunion next weekend in Gettysburg. Should be a great time with some great drumming. I'll be playing rudimental bass with the USARD group as well as the NYDA (New York Drummers Association Group), if your their look me up. Ask for Ray.
    Gretsch Catalina Birch 6 piece fusion set (10,12,14,16in. Toms, 22 Bass). Sabian 20" HH Classic Ride, 16" Istanbul Agop Dark Crash, & Zildian K 13" Hi-hats.

User Info Menu

Default Re: GAS drumming reunion in Gettysburg next weekend

Awhh nuts.....I missed this thread until now.......

Im about 1 1/2 hrs away .

User Info Menu

GAS drumming? I bet that was a stinky reunion

User Info Menu

It was a great time this weekend. I do have some video clips (not very high quality, taken with a digital camera) of the two Drum ensembles I play with that I'll have to figure out how to post in the near future. Lots of drumming, a few horn performances, mostly older ex drumcorp people getting together to remember the old days and have a good time.
    Gretsch Catalina Birch 6 piece fusion set (10,12,14,16in. Toms, 22 Bass). Sabian 20" HH Classic Ride, 16" Istanbul Agop Dark Crash, & Zildian K 13" Hi-hats.