Thread: i had a request made...

User Info Menu

Default i had a request made...

a request was made by a couple of drumchat members to take some pictures from behind the kit while i was on stage at one of my shows. so i busted out my cell phone and hit record. the video is blurry and has no music, just crowd noise. but i received a request and i am following through. ill take another vid later with a better camera so thats why i started this thread-for future on stage vids. not much to enjoy here because the stage lights are so bright and hot that they are interfering with the little cell phone camera so i apologize for that.

enjoy!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UenCOoLBq0E&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube - on stage vid[/ame]

others please feel free to post your on stage vids/pics!
    Last edited by DamageDrummer; 04-26-2009 at 09:18 PM.

User Info Menu

Default Re: i had a request made...

Um, no offense but your post showed absolutly nothing Given you are giging, perhaps they way to show us your stuff is via cam corder. I bet you play real well but could not tell by this post at all.

User Info Menu

I saw the light!

User Info Menu

That looks just like a drummer's view when they're not wearing their glasses!
    Quoting gonefishin: Just have some bacon with ya when you go pick her up..........youre an instant chick magnet.

For coupons and specials, join the Drum Bum mailing list.

Buy Gifts for Drummers. And don't miss the free Drum Lessons!

Larrysperf Guest

I know that song TO MUCH BEER way cool , but can you turn up the volume button next time lol

User Info Menu

for someone like me whos never had a real live gig, it was great to see the view through your eyes. thanks dd
    ZildjianLeague/LP/Aquarian/Mapex/Pearl
    Snares: 4
    RIP- Frank, Wolvie, Les Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Pearl MCX Man View Post
    I wish I was your wife
    Quote Originally Posted by amdrummer View Post
    if double bass is cheating then so is using two sticks

Forum Rules
    DrumBum
    No metronome?
    The Rudiments

User Info Menu

wow i got at least 1 positive comment, the only reason i posted this is because it was requested. thanks for negative input! maybe i should remove it since its showing absolutly nothing.
    Last edited by DamageDrummer; 04-26-2009 at 09:18 PM.

Larrysperf Guest

Quote Originally Posted by DamageDrummer View Post
    wow i got at least 1 positive comment, the only reason i posted this is because it was requested. thanks for negative input! maybe i should remove it since its showing absolutly nothing.
    Hey I was positive I said beer lol

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Tazmania View Post
    Um, no offense but your post showed absolutly nothing Given you are giging, perhaps they way to show us your stuff is via cam corder. I bet you play real well but could not tell by this post at all.
    did you even read the text in the thread?? this was not so i could show others "my stuff", it was to show what it looked like from the other side. my stuff is posted in other threads.

User Info Menu

Oh leave it DD, we need someone to make fun of.

Hey man, just joking with you. There's nothing wrong with the post. I get why you posted it.

User Info Menu

its cool man, ill leave it up, im planning on adding to this thread with more on stage pics and vids for those who have never experienced it. others please feel free to post your on stage vids/pics as well, i would love to see them all!

Larrysperf Guest

its cool man, ill leave it up, im planning on adding to this thread with more on stage pics and vids for those who have never experienced it. others please feel free to post your on stage vids/pics as well, i would love to see them all!
    I can remember first time we used strob light they had it facing right at me . Man it messed me up. Things started moving and all kinds of wierd stuff lol
    ah the good ol days