Thread: My Bands (All 4 of them)....

User Info Menu

Default My Bands (All 4 of them)....

I'm very proud of all 4 of my projects, honest feedback is always appreciated!!

Bleeding True:

Original project I started with the remains of my old band, music varies all over the map from blues to punk to funk to rock and metal. Full time harmonica player makes for unique sounds.

www.myspace.com/bleedingtrue

Honest Engine:

Auditioned for this band and got the gig after one song. Stoner Metal in the vain of Kyuss and Clutch. Killer guitar tone and musicianship. Look for the live video on the myspace page, current song posted is no good.

www.myspace.com/honestenginenc

Cattletruck:

Outlaw Country with an edge, or, Southern Gothic Rock n Roll as the front man likes to call it. Great band that keeps me real busy (already have done 30 or so shows this year).

www.myspace.com/cattletruck

The Trip Rogers Band:

Pop-rock originals and covers, catering to the hot-rod 'cruise in' crowd. Trip is an amazing guitar player and song writer.

www.triprogers.com
    "The manner in which Americans ''consume'' music has a lot to do with leaving it on their coffee tables, or using it as wallpaper for their lifestyles, like the score of a movie --it's consumed that way without any regard for how and why it's made."

Frank Zappa

www.myspace.com/bleedingtrue

www.myspace.com/honestenginenc

www.myspace.com/cattletruck

User Info Menu

Default Re: My Bands (All 4 of them)....

Cattletruck................